Northern Ireland should have its own category considering the variables Ulster Bears must contend with and the size of support travelling over for home games.

I think that is a fair shout, perhaps it is unfair to lob NI in with "overseas"; maybe there should have been a NARSA category and an "other overseas" category. As I said I'm sure that will be developed in future.

After every meeting will there be minutes posted online for all to read?

YES

19.Minutes

19.1 The Secretary shall ensure that minutes are made of all proceedings at all meetings of the RFB, any sub-committee, and any meetings involving the RFB. In the absence of the Secretary, the Chairman shall nominate another Elected Representative to take minutes.

19.2 A minute of any meeting shall include the names of those present, a note of all votes taken, outcomes, any relevant notes of discussions and (as far as possible) shall be signed by the Chairman or chairperson of the meeting.

19.3 The minutes of any meetings outlined in clause 20.1 shall be publicised to the Members on fansboard.rangers.co.uk and/or http://www.rangers.co.uk within 14 days following each meeting. The Club shall arrange for the publication on the website.

19.4 The Secretary shall be responsible for maintaining an accurate record of all Minutes and when retiring or removed from office, submitting said records to RFB, or in the absence of any Elected Representatives, the Club.

The Vanguard Bears display their usual rationale of how all matters Rangers should be judged:

How fucking pathetic can it get?

Can you tell us if that quote is from an individual or from the VB group? If it is an individual is he talking for the VB or is he talking from his own point of view?

Can you substantiate which it is?

I think that is a fair shout, perhaps it is unfair to lob NI in with "overseas"; maybe there should have been a NARSA category and an "other overseas" category. As I said I'm sure that will be developed in future.

NARSA have their own category? Gotta be kidding after their performance at their recent weekend. Cheer leading Wallace on, not to forget the committee going against many of their members, and a senior committee guy spreading all sorts of bullshit about Chris Graham for the simple reason they don't agree with his blogs. Of course, I am well versed in NARSA's involvement in spreading lies about BuyRangers during the IPO at committee level.

That said, NARSA have 10-15 years before they're a memory. ORSA are the progressive overseas support with a growing, young support.

I find it bizarre that there isn't an RSC category considering how fundamental they are to Rangers.

True. Such a shame when I could have canvassed with my database collected via RTID NI that is larger than Rangers' for NI bears.;) Though past activity in outing ****s and campaigning against them might not have gone down well.:D

I know the perfect candidate over here for Ulster bears too. Articulate, competent and loyal

NARSA have their own category? Gotta be kidding after their performance at their recent weekend. Cheer leading Wallace on, not to forget the committee going against many of their members, and a senior committee guy spreading all sorts of bullshit about Chris Graham for the simple reason they don't agree with his blogs. Of course, I am well versed in NARSA's involvement in spreading lies about BuyRangers during the IPO at committee level.

That said, NARSA have 10-15 years before they're a memory. ORSA are the progressive overseas support with a growing, young support.

I said "maybe".

I doing know anything about NARSA's politics so I'm not getting involved in that. All I know about it is that they have a about 28 Clubs and I believe 2,000 -3,000 members and an annual convention that Rangers seem to think is important enough for management, players and directors to attend.

All I said was that the categories should be looked at in future.

I would suggest you write to the Club about your concerns on representation for NI.

So we have captains of industry, people who have chaired high level meetings, top management etc.

What makes these people good candidates to represent fans?

We have a political situation where there is a growing disconnect between the voters and their representatives. People who were once happy to have Eton old boys running the show now want new blood - new blood that they can identify with.

Are these captains of industry likely to upset the applecart when it comes to the high salaries of club management or will they quietly go along with whatever obscene amount is being paid out? How many will openly rebel against the top table for its extraordinary mismanagement?

Who would you want on a fan committee - Jim McColl or Jimmy Reid?

This idea that people with top management experience are the right people to represent fans is wide of the mark by the length of Dumbarton Road,. We already have successful business people running the show and it's an ongoing shambles.

The last thing Rangers needs is for a 'fan Board' to be a puppet on a string for the real board. This committee that selects and rejects candidates is a concern.

How many of the candidates selected were already known, or have met, the nominating committee and/or leading club employees? Has this given them an advantage in the selection process? Have people been rejected who never had the privilege of meeting those who would judge on their suitability?

Those who have missed out - start asking questions. This whole nomination and selection process should be gone over with a fine tooth comb.

Things have to be right, and they have to be seen to be right.

I said "maybe".

I doing know anything about NARSA's politics so I'm not getting involved in that. All I know about it is that they have a about 28 Clubs and I believe 2,000 -3,000 members and an annual convention that Rangers seem to think is important enough for management, players and directors to attend.

All I said was that the categories should be looked at in future.

I would suggest you write to the Club about your concerns on representation for NI.

Who pays for that trip?

I go to away games sometimes so I will let my away games rep who I voted for carry out my bidding.:) 28 is around half the clubs I have from memory on NI RSCs.