Can you tell us if that quote is from an individual or from the VB group? If it is an individual is he talking for the VB or is he talking from his own point of view?

Can you substantiate which it is?

It was a post from a known VB agitator. You, as well as everyone else, are quite capable of making up your own mind on who or what it represents. I stand by my original post.

I think you know what would be an appropriate isssue and what would not.

I will represent any approriate issues directly concerning fans who attend away matches. If you have an issue that relates to travelling or attending or otherwise is relevant to away matches please let me know; if you have an issue with the fact that NI does not have it's own category on the Board that is not a matter for me it is a matter for Rangers.

As an elected member of the board, it is most certainly a matter for you and your fellow appointees to ensure that changes are made if the needs of any significant group are not being fully met by the current 'categories'. If NARSA can't come under the 'Away Fans' grouping, then neither should the boys and girls who travel from Ulster on a regular basis. They shouldn't be ignored simply because they don't finance all expenses paid jollies for club officials on an annual basis.

It was a post from a known VB agitator. You, as well as everyone else, are quite capable of making up your own mind on who or what it represents. I stand by my original post.

That is your opinion of him. You have not substantiated whether he is a VB member or whether his post is personal or representative of the VB.

That is your opinion of him. You have not substantiated whether he is a VB member or whether his post is personal or representative of the VB.

I doubt any of us on here really care what forum infantile people are members of.

Let's move on please.

I'm not so sure the sharing of infantile posts from other forums is conductive to sensible discussion here.

Please avoid.

It was done to highlight the pettiness of those who indulge in infernal squabbling based on personal grudges as opposed to what is good for the club and it's fans as a whole.

As you wish.

It was done to highlight the pettiness of those who indulge in infernal squabbling based on personal grudges as opposed to what is good for the club and it's fans as a whole.

As you wish.

Sure but that pettiness is nothing new while FS is well aware of it and rightly laughs it off.

I'd rather not give such people the attention they crave. I (and I suspect many more on here) don't use RM for a reason. Such divisive posts just cause friction wherever they're posted. Why give them the oxygen?

I doubt any of us on here really care what forum infantile people are members of.

Let's move on please.

The point in question is not about the quote, but about the poster's veracity.

In the thread ' a huge day ahead for Scotland' at post #409 this poster agrees with a post accusing the VB article of using unsubstantiated claims. I am asking him to prove that he can substantiate his claim in post #230 of this thread that this 'infantile' comment was written on behalf of the VB.

Sure but that pettiness is nothing new while FS is well aware of it and rightly laughs it off.

I'd rather not give such people the attention they crave. I (and I suspect many more on here) don't use RM for a reason. Such divisive posts just cause friction wherever they're posted. Why give them the oxygen?

It's your site, so I shall attempt to steer clear of posting such contentious matter in the future.