Agreed but I can think of another 100 questions off the top of my head that would take 5 minutes to answer that would be far more important than this. They should concentrate on the important issues and not get bogged down with what is, frankly, irrelevant questions.

That's excellent.

Write them down, post them in here and we'll get BH and FS to demand answers to the lot of them.

That's called a drubbing in my book. Very well done! :yay:

I'm sure the yessers would come up with lots of reasons why it wasn't a drubbing, why his opponents should have got in and how his opponents will take his place without having another vote.

That's excellent.

Write them down, post them in here and we'll get BH and FS to demand answers to the lot of them.

You mean you couldn't?

I'm sure I will be asking them questions (but not a 100 as again it would take away from the really important ones) to look into but I'm certainly not going to spend time noting them down here at the moment just to prove a point.

You mean you couldn't?

I'm sure I will be asking them questions (but not a 100 as again it would take away from the really important ones) to look into but I'm certainly not going to spend time noting them down here at the moment just to prove a point.

Take your time and when you do it, start a thread on it - 'Questions for the Fan Board' or whatever.

It wants to prove itself. Let it invite questions and we'll see what kind of answers are forthcoming.

Yes and you were also talking about who started it off. I asked what they have done that is legitimate.

This is a thread about the Fans Board; I'm not getting into a debate about the plc Board or football club board on here.

I have made my position about that abundantly clear on numerous occasions.

Rev McQuarrie told me that every CV submitted was reviewed. I believe that.

Did the applications & CVs go directly to the nominations committee or were they handed to the committee by a member of club staff?

Put simply, if certain candidates were overlooked (especially high caliber ones) while others were shortlisted, then it raises the question as to whether or not the nominations committee were the only ones doing the selecting or if there's a possibility that certain applications were removed from the running before even reaching the nominations committee.

This is a thread about the Fans Board; I'm not getting into a debate about the plc Board or football club board on here.

I have made my position about that abundantly clear on numerous occasions.

And who created the fan's board :rolleyes:.

You can't talk about a new scheme's legitimacy without examining who created it.

Did the applications & CVs go directly to the nominations committee or were they handed to the committee by a member of club staff?

Put simply, if certain candidates were overlooked (especially high caliber ones) while others were shortlisted, then it raises the question as to whether or not the nominations committee were the only ones doing the selecting or if there's a possibility that certain applications were removed from the running before even reaching the nominations committee.

I cannot say that for certain as none of the candidates were privy to the process but as far as I have been led to believe the opposite is the case.

I was given an example of a person whose CV was selected by the NC but when his name appeared on the ballot the Club had to ask him to stand down as he had a commercial relationship with the Club. It was put to me that if the Club had pre-selected then that person's CV would not have gone to the NC.

I would also reiterate that apart from me, there is at least one person whose CV you might think would have gone straight in the bin if there had been any pre-selection, his name went forward and he has been elected.

Zappa, can I just say again that whilst I am doing my best to answer these legitimate questions everything to do with the election process is a matter for the Nomination Committee and ultimately the Club.

I followed the process set out to apply for the fans board, my name was put forward by the NC and I was elected by a substantial majority. I believe the entire process was fair and above board. But I was not and am not responsible for that process, and I would like to get on with the job, if I might be allowed to do that.

Seems unlikely given Billy made it through, they're not unknown to make a cock up though.