OK, getting back on topic: Forlan's last few posts on this thread make clear his complete indifference to Rangers fans' opinions. Given this, can I ask why he stood for election to a group representing the same fans whose opinions leave him wholly unmoved?

It was a post from a known VB agitator. You, as well as everyone else, are quite capable of making up your own mind on who or what it represents. I stand by my original post.

The first line of this post is a complete falsehood. It should be retracted and removed from the site.

OK, getting back on topic: Forlan's last few posts on this thread make clear his complete indifference to Rangers fans' opinions. Given this, can I ask why he stood for election to a group representing the same fans whose opinions leave him wholly unmoved?

Just to be clear here, if FS disagrees with some supporters or ignores the opinion of others, he's sure not "completely indifferent" to "Rangers fans opinions". There is no such thing as "one Rangers fans' opinion" and while I am sure not on the same wavelength as FS with regards to many things, I have no doubt whatsoever that he (much like me) wants the best for the club and its support.

As has been said a few times in this thread already, it might be wise to just let them start their work before giving the whole enterprise flak like there is no tomorrow. Many have slated the club for this "set-up scheme", but honestly, if people like BH and FS are on it, those dissenters should take a step back for the time being.

Edited by der Berliner
spelling

Do you know the poster in question, Frankie? Moderator or not, unless he's an acquaintance of yours, are you wise to use insulting terms in a public forum to describe a Rangers fan? That doesn't seem conduct befitting a website owner to me.

Something you might want to think about.

Considering the vitriol you aim at bears on RM and Twitter, that is highly ironic. Hopefully admin bring out the ban hammer and get rid of you.

Now, go and imply legal threats as you do elsewhere. I'll bring the popcorn:)

Considering the vitriol you aim at bears on RM and Twitter, that is highly ironic. Hopefully admin bring out the ban hammer and get rid of you.

Now, go and imply legal threats as you do elsewhere. I'll bring the popcorn:)

I don't have a Twitter account. Legal threats? Are you confusing me with someone else?

While you're here, though, how are sales of your organisation's fake Rangers strips going? Mr Letham must be getting excited, he may own some priceless assets soon if your boycott holds.