Just to be clear here, if FS disagrees with some supporters or ignores the opinion of others, he's sure not "completely indifferent" to "Rangers fans opinions". There is no such thing as "one Rangers fans' opinion" and while I am sure not on the same wavelength as FS with regards to many things, I have no doubt whatsoever that he (much like me) wants the best for the club and its support.

As has been said a few times in this thread already, it might be wise to just let them start their work before giving the whole enterprise flak like there is no tomorrow. Many have slated the club for this "set-up scheme", but honestly, if people like BH and FS are on it, those dissenters should take a step back for the time being.

Repeatedly using the term "whatever" screams of indifference to me. And I don't know what you mean by saying 'there is no such thing as one Rangers fan's opinion'. I am one fan and I express my opinion.

I'm reopening this thread because it's clear that we've had certain individuals deliberately trying to get it closed after previous failed attempts to do so.

Let's be perfectly clear though, as of right now, any more mischief making and nonsense from people only coming on here to try and cause trouble will result in the ban hammer.

Lastly, if all you've got to offer here is petty nonsense and arguments, I'd kindly suggest you feed off and give us all peace, thanks.

I don't have a Twitter account. Legal threats? Are you confusing me with someone else?

While you're here, though, how are sales of your organisation's fake Rangers strips going? Mr Letham must be getting excited, he may own some priceless assets soon if your boycott holds.

Really pathetic comments. Fake strips, really? Who is boycotting? Not me or anyone else I know on the RST board. I'm not sure what you are trying to imply about George, no doubt it is negative. I think you know that these types of comments are not welcome on this site.

OK, getting back on topic: Forlan's last few posts on this thread make clear his complete indifference to Rangers fans' opinions.

He posted the 'whatever' comments following a request from me to avoid getting involved in your petty nonsense and trouble making.

I know your post history on the forum here (and your style elsewhere) and you tend to only come on here in order to partake in slagging matches about certain people, groups & other Rangers sites which is all completely unwelcome here.

I know for a fact that you've been politely warned about it in the past on Gersnet and yet here we are again, so you're getting another warning and a polite request to contribute to the forum sensibly and constructively without the agenda fueled nonsense and trouble making.

OK, getting back on topic: Forlan's last few posts on this thread make clear his complete indifference to Rangers fans' opinions. Given this, can I ask why he stood for election to a group representing the same fans whose opinions leave him wholly unmoved?

My reason for standing has been made abundantly clear.

Obviously the majority of fans who voted have a different opinion to yourself as is their right.

Like yourself, he doesn't like to be labelled as a VB, but like yourself, his words hang him every time. The 'not VB Admin' cop out might fool some, but I'm not wearing it.

Firstly, whilst a member, I had no problem if people referred to me as VB.

Secondly, I know for a fact that the individual you refer to is NOT a member of VB.