He posted the 'whatever' comments following a request from me to avoid getting involved in your petty nonsense and trouble making.

I know your post history on the forum here (and your style elsewhere) and you tend to only come on here in order to partake in slagging matches about certain people, groups & other Rangers sites which is all completely unwelcome here.

I know for a fact that you've been politely warned about it in the past on Gersnet and yet here we are again, so you're getting another warning and a polite request to contribute to the forum sensibly and constructively without the agenda fueled nonsense and trouble making.

Forget it. I came on solely to put right a false statement which I'd been told had been posted on this board. D'Art has confirmed the mendacity of the statement so it's job done.

My remaining on this site would serve no purpose. Kindly delete my account.

There's something bothering me about this whole thread. It's about perceived fairness. Especially in the application of forum rules.

Here is a post from Frankie from a thread called 'A polite reminder' ...

"A polite reminder

With a vital period in the club's ongoing challenges coming up I'd like to make a few points of order.

1. Abuse and insults

While I don't expect everyone to get on like a house on fire and I'm more than aware a few people like to be loose in their interpretation of debate, please keep it civil and avoid insulting anyone.

2. Discussing other fan groups/forums

Once again, while I don't expect everyone to be a fan of other websites or all fan groups, I think it's important to note we are all Rangers fans and I don't want people on here to add to the division we see elsewhere.

3. Trolling

Yes, it's easy to circle round to underlying issues from time to time. However, parroting the same stuff can quickly become tedious - as can refusing to answer points in relation to this. Either take an constructive part in discussion here or do your baiting elsewhere.

A few people have already been warned in relation to the above. I don't care if you have 1 post or 10,000; you're not immune from censure, temporary and permanent bans if you consistently refuse to adhere to the above simple requests.

No excuses folks."

What is bothering me I think is that some posters have been allowed to make false statements and they remain as unrevoked posts. So too, are some posts that abuse members of other forums left to remain as unrevoked.

All this after corroboration from such a well-respected and esteemed poster and blogger - D'Art. - that the statements made are wrong.

I am not a member of VB nor do I know this poster 3909 04. He may have history I don't know. I can't say I seen any abuse or false statements in his posts, but it does seem a bit incongruous with the objectives of this forum that he should feel the need to close his account.

Forget it. I came on solely to put right a false statement which I'd been told had been posted on this board. D'Art has confirmed the mendacity of the statement so it's job done.

My remaining on this site would serve no purpose. Kindly delete my account.

We won't be deleting your account.

I've sent you a PM instead of derailing this thread any further.

Try to stay on topic please everyone.

So too, are some posts that abuse members of other forums left to remain as unrevoked.

Barca, please PM me links to any posts where members of other forums are being abused and the offending posts will either be edited or soft-deleted pending moderation.

Again folks, can we get back on topic and stay on topic please?

Thanks.

No wonder Rangers are in the state they are.

Just glad I have my memories. :crazy:

It must be bewildering for young teenage fans to read the guff from grown men on the internet. Their parents would have told them stories of bears dancing, cheering and singing together so they join things like Twitter and watch as the support rips into each other. Off putting.

It's bewildering for me too and I'm old enough to have teenagers as grandchildren.

I feel sorry for Admin and ashamed of what goes on in Rangers forums. I still think this the best of them by far so it is especially sad to read such nonsense here.

No wonder Rangers are in the state they are.

Just glad I have my memories. :crazy:

It's tragic in itself, but more importantly its debilitating for us as a support.

The internet presents a unique opportunity for us to build a better future for our club, to communicate better, to network better, to organise better, to lobby better - the list goes on and on.

With each day and each petulant argument which surfaces - it looks more and more like an opportunity missed.

The internet is a superhighway of communication. Unfortunately we are driving in the wrong direction on it.

The ones who matter, who own us or will in the future, are the drivers. The rest of us are the school children fighting with each other in the back.