Not that I'm aware of,

However the quote you're requesting the provenance of does name me does it not?

The whole "while it wasn't the VB's who posted that but an individual who just purely coincidentally happens to be a VB but was acting in a personal capacity........." excuse fools no one. The VB's like every other organisation on the planet contains it's quota of arseholes.

You are aware, I take it, that calling a group of people "arseholes" could result in the perpetrator being arrested, should the victims choose to inform the police?

Wouldn't that be ironic?

I doubt any of us on here really care what forum infantile people are members of.

Let's move on please.

Do you know the poster in question, Frankie? Moderator or not, unless he's an acquaintance of yours, are you wise to use insulting terms in a public forum to describe a Rangers fan? That doesn't seem conduct befitting a website owner to me.

Something you might want to think about.

You are aware, I take it, that calling a group of people "arseholes" could result in the perpetrator being arrested, should the victims choose to inform the police?

Apart from the fact that what you're suggesting is completely ridiculous, is there actually a legal case or precedent for someone being arrested due to something similar to what forlan actually posted?

I didn't call a group of people arseholes though did I?

So you calculate the "quota of arseholes" in the group in question to count no more than one? That's rather a negligible quota.

Only problem with your theory is: that poster from RM doesn't use VB. He may have done once but then so did Gunslinger and Fury. Takes all sorts, eh?

The point here being it's not just VB members who deplore your behaviour. Sorry to have to be the one to let you know but disgust at your actions is pretty widespread within the support.

Cheers.

So you calculate the "quota of arseholes" in the group in question to count no more than one? That's rather a negligible quota.

Only problem with your theory is: that poster from RM doesn't use VB. He may have done once but then so did Gunslinger and Fury. Takes all sorts, eh?

The point here being it's not just VB members who deplore your behaviour. Sorry to have to be the one to let you know but disgust at your actions is pretty widespread within the support.

Cheers.

Whatever .

Apart from the fact that what you're suggesting is completely ridiculous, is there actually a legal case or precedent for someone being arrested due to something similar to what forlan actually posted?

Hold it. Doesn't the Objectional Behaviour Act also apply to internet postings? If someone objects to being called an arsehole, maybe he could set a precedent. Maybe instead of protecting FS you could tell him, as has been done on many occasions to others, not to abuse fellow bears. Or is that too selective?

Hold it. Doesn't the Objectional Behaviour Act also apply to internet postings? If someone objects to being called an arsehole, maybe he could set a precedent. Maybe instead of protecting FS you could tell him, as has been done on many occasions to others, not to abuse fellow bears. Or is that too selective?

I'm not defending anyone or anything other than this forum and every member's freedom of speech within the forum rules/guidelines and within the law.

What the forum member 3909 04 quoted forlanssister posting doesn't break any forum rules and neither does it break any laws that I'm aware of.

This is getting ridiculous.

Oh dear, LOL.