Rangers haven't publicised that.

All I know is that I got 49% of the votes in my category and won by a 22% margin.

That's something for you to look into then.

Get the figures and let everyone know what they are.

I can't see it being more than a few hundred at the very best. Many ex-pat fans may find it attractive but I'd say most of these bears are as concerned with the running of the club as anyone else so may have decided not to fund it at this point.

yes - I'd say a few hundred at very best mate.

It's a fair point. Season ticket price rise aside, I doubt there will be enough £25 payments to cover the costs of the membership packs and overall process.

In many ways, I'd have been prepared to swallow the club subsidising this scheme if it was (initially at least) wholly inclusive. Unfortunately it hasn't been so I'd say that was an opportunity missed for the club in terms of transparency.

The 'club' simply don't do meaningful "transparency" and have no intention to change.

When you spend money you expect something in return, the RIFC board expect and the net return will be planned to be in their interests, not the club.

That's bottom of the list of things that they should be looking into.

It should take less than five minutes to ask and get an answer. I don't think anything important is going to be neglected by asking this very simple question.

It should take less than five minutes to ask and get an answer. .

Agreed but I can think of another 100 questions off the top of my head that would take 5 minutes to answer that would be far more important than this. They should concentrate on the important issues and not get bogged down with what is, frankly, irrelevant questions.