i would be interested to see how many people bothered voting i must admit.

Some stats on the scheme would be nice.

Clearly club will claim around 23,000 automatic members but I'd be interested to see how many bears paid the £25 fee to join as a non-season ticket holder.

I'm sure this figure will be released promptly.

I understand all the scepticism but only time will tell if it is a success.

Nothing our club does is a success. There have been no positives that have come out of our club for years.

So, IMO, this is destined to be another failed project - largely because those 'running' the club do not have Rangers or Rangers fans best interests at heart. This is just a toytown fans board made to look like the owners and directors actually care - which they clearly do not.

Quite frankly, we're either going into Admin2 or be taken over soon - so this kind of thing is very short term as far as I cam concerned.

IMO, no sooner will this have kicked off and it will be redundant.

It demonstrates that fans are interested in engagement with the Club, something that has been on the agenda for many people for a long time.

I don't think anyone would argue that the RFB as it stands is perfect, but for goodness sake it hasn't even met yet.

Please give it a chance, I don't think anyone would ask for any more at this point.

You are trying to polish a plastic turd.

The support have wanted meaningful engagement throughout the 'soap opera' being conducted by previous and current boards of RIFC (plus the ex-con Shadow Director) and have been more or less ignored.

Anyone expecting this fansboard to change the 'soap opera' narrative will be sorely dissappointed for several different reasons.

The fansboard will be given an initial push so as to try and change the minds of the sceptical.

I'd say that beyond a 'micro-level' within individual responsibilities, this board will not be a positive for the support within Rangers politics. It will as a body be used by the RIFC board as a tool to use within the political.

I saw this coming and said so last December and January when it was mentioned by Somers (6/12/13) and being pushed by Jack Irvine or someone very close to him on FF (5/1/14).

Clearly club will claim around 23,000 automatic members but I'd be interested to see how many bears paid the £25 fee to join as a non-season ticket holder.

I'm sure this figure will be released promptly.

How much did it cost to set up? If not enough paid £25 for non- season ticket membership, then it may be a loss making exercise.

Clearly club will claim around 23,000 automatic members but I'd be interested to see how many bears paid the £25 fee to join as a non-season ticket holder.I'm sure this figure will be released promptly.

I would say this figure will be miniscule.

How much did it cost to set up? If not enough paid £25 for non- season ticket membership, then it may be a loss making exercise.

It's a fair point. Season ticket price rise aside, I doubt there will be enough £25 payments to cover the costs of the membership packs and overall process.

In many ways, I'd have been prepared to swallow the club subsidising this scheme if it was (initially at least) wholly inclusive. Unfortunately it hasn't been so I'd say that was an opportunity missed for the club in terms of transparency.

I would say this figure will be miniscule.

I can't see it being more than a few hundred at the very best. Many ex-pat fans may find it attractive but I'd say most of these bears are as concerned with the running of the club as anyone else so may have decided not to fund it at this point.