You're not abdicating responsibility of representing bears, are you? I travel to away games, I have an issue with NI not being represented, will you help?

I think you know what would be an appropriate isssue and what would not.

I will represent any approriate issues directly concerning fans who attend away matches. If you have an issue that relates to travelling or attending or otherwise is relevant to away matches please let me know; if you have an issue with the fact that NI does not have it's own category on the Board that is not a matter for me it is a matter for Rangers.

I think you know what would be an appropriate isssue and what would not.

I will represent any approriate issues directly concerning fans who attend away matches. If you have an issue that relates to travelling or attending or otherwise is relevant to away matches please let me know; if you have an issue with the fact that NI does not have it's own category on the Board that is not a matter for me it is a matter for Rangers.

Not that it's a huge problem to me personally but if you get the chance mention the short notice between being allocated a game and the payment getting taken, bit of a nuisance for some folk I think.

Have you met Mr Wallace or any other influential people at Rangers?

I have met Mr Wallace once on an entirely unrelated personal matter.

I have not met any other current directors of Rangers IFC or FC.

To answer more fully I would need to know who you consider to be influential; but I have met David Martin, Head of Security, David Hannah, the Supporters Liaison Officer, and Susan Hannah, the Ticket Office Manager on several occasions. Personally I would not regard any of them as influential within the Club.

Edited by BrahimHemdani
To include "David Hannah, the Supporters Liaison Officer,"

Not that it's a huge problem to me personally but if you get the chance mention the short notice between being allocated a game and the payment getting taken, bit of a nuisance for some folk I think.

I will do but I think the issue is the short notice Rangers often get from the other Clubs and the fact that they need to collect and pay for the tickets within a certain period.

I have met Mr Wallace once on an entirely unrelated personal matter.

I have not met any other current directors of Rangers IFC or FC.

To answer more fully I would need to know who you consider to be influential; but I have met David Martin, Head of Security and Susan Hannah, The Ticket Office Manager on several occasions. Personally I would not regard either of them as influential within the Club.

For the avoidance of doubt, I'm not trying to catch you out, but given that Mr Wallace knows who you are, and given that he may not personally know the rejected candidates, does that seem fair to you?

If you had missed out, and then discovered that those preferred were personally known to someone as powerful within the club as Mr Wallace, would you take it in your stride or perhaps feel that you had been disadvantaged in some way?

You may not be unique here either. Maybe there are others who were personally known to influential people at the club before being accepted by this committee - and I'm not thinking of anyone in particular.

If I hadn't put my name forward there would have been no election in the disabled category and the disabled would have been represented by the current Chairman of the Rangers Disabled Supporters Club who to put it mildly has not set the heather on fire in that regards, it was my fellow disabled fans fed up with what's been going on who persuaded me to stand.

Regarding JCD I imagine it would depend how many and who stood in the same category, a 50% success rate for election from 2 of the same family is a fair return is it not?

It would appear that he doesn't take too kindly to rejection! :laugh:

Expect a member of the fairer sex to request that you sign a confidentiality statement.

Edited by Rangersitis