So let me get a correct handle on this Rangersitis & GS.

Are you saying that Ally is looking after No.1 even if it is to the long term detriment of our club ?

And his only desire to see a full house at Ibrox is for financial benefit & nothing to do with the team's performance ?

He has always looked after number one, and that single-mindedness can be evidenced from his early days at St.Johnstone and Sunderland. It really shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

In his time as manager, the relative performance of the team hasn't really changed all that greatly from full-house to half-full. Why should it be any different now?

Why don't you name names? I know that none of the RST board are boycotting, that includes Drew Roberton from the Association.

Can I ask PLG because I am genuinely confused here :

1. Is this talk of boycott over and above the withholding of season ticket monies as per the UOF Trust Fund ?

2. If it is over and above the former, who, if anyone is it being organised by, or is it just individual supporters ?

1. Is this talk of boycott over and above the withholding of season ticket monies as per the UOF Trust Fund ?

2. If it is over and above the former' date=' who, if anyone is it being organised by, or is it just individual supporters ?[/quote']

is there a boycott?

Off course im talking about this season. Have you seen rangers perform at hearts level (this season) for seven consecutive games anytime in the last

two seasons. Its apologists like yourself that perpetrate the myth that ally is doing as well as anyone could do blah blah...

I can't really recall more than 2 particularly good performances on the trot in the last few years.

is there a boycott?

Have you forgotten what you wrote just a few posts ago....?

But we do not have a board in place that can be trusted with our money. they have lost 20k season ticket holders this summer and have done nothing to address that. the sooner we starve them out the better. the boycott has already reached terminal mass it's only a matter of how fast we get where we need to be now.

2. If it is over and above the former' date=' who, if anyone is it being organised by, or is it just individual supporters ?[/quote']

As far as I know it is SOS who have polled their members re asking fans to boycott. The RST hasn't even discussed it although it might be brought up at our meeting tomorrow night. The ST thing was a personal choice for people. I eventually did renew mine but I know people who didn't but have been to every game.

So are they also part of the flock of "lambs" ?

the sooner they stop going the better. let's say 12k right now have stopped going and another 8 have not renewed season books but are still going.

the board must act on that or shareholders will have to.

we simply will go nowhere until they do. we can expedite that action and get a board in place who will run us for the benefit of the fans if we act together.

or we can limp along a while longer and the ****s can stay in charge.

up to the individual. but as i say we have already reached a critical mass. we cant recover without change.

to many people have not renewed.