It's just a 'wind-up' and that's exactly how they work.

I read that stuff in the programme and simply laughed out loud. Why Rangers as a club would throw the dummy out and complain about some Livi programme writer suggests we can't take the football jibes without showing it hurts.

Tell you what...if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. We've got 1872 on our shirts fuck them.

... yep, and all the "No-one likes us, we don't care!" worked gloriously before, as did the dignified silence. The trolls at BBC Scotland and various media outlets taking the proverbial p*ss and regularly, now some half-brained club folk take it up too. That has nothing to do with wind-up and banter any longer. It is vile and disrespectful and they know it. If we let them get away with this as before, who knows what stuff will come our way next.

Another prime example is the ban of TBB, instigated by Yahoos on the lose and driven through long enough to get UEFA and the SFA et al to act ... whereas their own hate-filled terrorist bile was left unchallenged. By now we have been all too aware of the Ides of March and long may it continue.

I think the 14 day wait for minutes is unavoidable due to the original constitution.

I assume the board can vote for an amendment to reduce that period over the next few meetings though? I'd have thought 5 working days would be ample though I wouldn't fancy taking or writing up the minutes for a 3.5hour meeting!

Thanks for the update BH.

23.Alterations to the constitution

23.1 The Club shall have reserved to it the exclusive right to amend the constitution at any time. Any amended constitution must be publicised by the Club on fansboard.rangers.co.uk and http://www.rangers.co.uk.

23.2 RFB shall have the power to make a recommendation to the Club (on the basis of a majority vote of RFB) to amend the constitution. The Club shall be obliged to consider said suggested alteration to the Constitution.

I think the Fans Board has their first challenge on their hands, making the CEO and the main board aware how seriously we the support take this. I can take other supporters jibes and banter it's all part of the game. But it's becomes another thing when member clubs of the SPFL, allow their match day programme to vent such utter bile and lies that we have to take action.

Good to see a bit of pro action and feed back from BH, long may it continue. We have all been crying out for more accurate information from the club .

I believe he got the message but as I said the matter was already in hand.

Livi programme editor has resigned apparently.

West Lothian journalist on Twitter

@CallumCarson34

Statement says: "The club do feel that the editor has used the medium of the Official Match Programme to express his own personal views."

Livi programme editor has resigned apparently.

West Lothian journalist on Twitter

@CallumCarson34

Statement says: "The club do feel that the editor has used the medium of the Official Match Programme to express his own personal views."

Do you know if he has resigned from a non-salaried position?

Pretty sure club said he was a volunteer previously.

That's what I was wondering.

How hard is to give up a voluntary role, if that's what it was? This shouldn't be the end of the matter. A full retraction and SFA punishment are appropriate for this.

That's what I was wondering.

How hard is to give up a voluntary role, if that's what it was? This shouldn't be the end of the matter. A full retraction and SFA punishment are appropriate for this.

Aye, well an unpaid volunteer resigning isn't exactly the same as heads rolling for the incident, but it's a start at least and better than nothing.