Andy Crawford resided in a dark corner. He was a practitioner of hate, the 'H' term was his common currency. He was an Editor of a SPFL Championship club's match day programme. He remains a Pensions Administrator for Edinburgh City Council.

He attracted the light that was shone into his fetid quarter. I suspect Andy will soon attend his GP, citing stress and demanding a three month leave of absence.

This story will roll and roll for years as long as it get's a reaction, guys writing stuff about us not being Rangers and walking off with kudos.

Ignore them for gods sake, they're will be many many more wanting to step up to the plate over time.

The rest of the real football world couldn't give a damn about 'our' football banter.

We hate them, they hate us, we have 54 titles they have less. That's football banter.

This story will roll and roll for years as long as it get's a reaction, guys writing stuff about us not being Rangers and walking off with kudos.

Ignore them for gods sake, they're will be many many more wanting to step up to the plate over time.

The rest of the real football world couldn't give a damn about 'our' football banter.

We hate them, they hate us, we have 54 titles they have less. That's football banter.

We understand banter. We participate in banter.

This isn't banter.

We understand banter.

No 'we' don't

We participate in banter.

Nope! You are participating in 'I cant take this any more, I don't like that sort of banter'

This isn't banter.

It is, DEAL WITH IT!! Nothing will change until we win title 55.

Be patient ffs!! and stop feeling the victim??

Edited by Bearman
added more comment

No 'we' don't

Nope! You are participating in 'I cant take this any more, I don't like that sort of banter'

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

Joseph Goebbels

No 'we' don't

A club has made a statement in an official publication that the club you grew up supporting no longer exists.

This is not banter.

It is a lie.

You might be content to get walked all over by Rangers-haters seeking to undermine the club, but many of us, quite rightly, do not.

Title 55 will not be reported as title 55 by everyone. It will be reported as title no.1 by some media outlets - unless of course they realise that there will be a price to pay for spreading this lie.

That's why this issue needs to be addressed - now.