Just to further muddy the waters.....

Insideman3 @Insiderman3 · 33m 33 minutes ago

@bigwilliebhoy @tedermeatballs @TheClumpany @BartMain @TheTributeAct You will see that Keith is bang on the money with this story.

View conversation

Reply0 replies Retweet1 retweet1 Favorite0 favorites

More

Insideman3 @Insiderman3 · 41m 41 minutes ago

@tedermeatballs A "small" pr guru has started his magic with this false denial and also fed a blogger info about GW bonus to deflect.

More

Insideman3 @Insiderman3 · 1h 1 hour ago

@tedermeatballs @AyeMcClane As I put in one of my tweets there has been no such denial.

View conversation

More

Insideman3 @Insiderman3 · 4h 4 hours ago

Mr wallace has been very busy with setting this opportunity up and the directors aka ashley never smelt this coming egm wont be a success.

More

Laxey/B.P.H=Ticketus will back this move by Mr King and co as they see it the best way for club to prosper and recoup their money.

More

Would also like to clarify that Mr king or any of his sources have NOT spoken to any broadcaster or denied what's In motion.

More

@tedermeatballs Would appreciate if you could rt my last tweets to get this out and will keep in contact when I get more.

Reply0 replies Retweet0 retweets Favorite0 favorites

More

Also the three men mentioned today are not the only one's there is a someone very powerful wanting to make amend's.

More

@tedermeatballs Hi Keith me again just to let the folk know that Mr King has Laxey/B.P.H backing as the see the club prosper more under king

More

Had a good laugh about the Ticketus bit.....LOL....who writes this nonsense?

Where are all the people who used to tell us Wallace and Nash were proof the board was honest.

The boardroom is just a set of revolving doors/game of musical chairs. It's the ownership controlling the boardroom/s who are the biggest problem.

Just to further muddy the waters.....

Insideman3 @Insiderman3 · 33m 33 minutes ago

@bigwilliebhoy @tedermeatballs @TheClumpany @BartMain @TheTributeAct You will see that Keith is bang on the money with this story.

View conversation

More

Insideman3 @Insiderman3 · 41m 41 minutes ago

@tedermeatballs A "small" pr guru has started his magic with this false denial and also fed a blogger info about GW bonus to deflect.

More

Insideman3 @Insiderman3 · 1h 1 hour ago

@tedermeatballs @AyeMcClane As I put in one of my tweets there has been no such denial.

View conversation

More

Mr wallace has been very busy with setting this opportunity up and the directors aka ashley never smelt this coming egm wont be a success.

More

Laxey/B.P.H=Ticketus will back this move by Mr King and co as they see it the best way for club to prosper and recoup their money.

More

Would also like to clarify that Mr king or any of his sources have NOT spoken to any broadcaster or denied what's In motion.

More

@tedermeatballs Would appreciate if you could rt my last tweets to get this out and will keep in contact when I get more.

Reply0 replies Retweet0 retweets Favorite0 favorites

More

Also the three men mentioned today are not the only one's there is a someone very powerful wanting to make amend's.

More

@tedermeatballs Hi Keith me again just to let the folk know that Mr King has Laxey/B.P.H backing as the see the club prosper more under king

More

Large shovels full of salt required, but "someone very powerful wanting to make amend's" can only be a SDM reference, surely?

Large shovels full of salt required, but "someone very powerful wanting to make amend's" can only be a SDM reference, surely?

My first thought on that one was Jim McColl, but it's interesting to see others read into it differently.

Would SDM be considered as "someone very powerful" ??

My first thought on that one was Jim McColl, but it's interesting to see others read into it differently.

Would SDM be considered as "someone very powerful" ??

Perhaps not today Zappa (although his family trust has purchased a surprising amount of his pre-crash assets from the various joint ventures with the Bank).

McColl didn't put his hand in his pocket when he could have rescued us, but does he have anything substantive to make "amends" for?

Perhaps not today Zappa (although his family trust has purchased a surprising amount of his pre-crash assets from the various joint ventures with the Bank).

It does remain to be seen how things pan out for SDM and his ongoing family 'interests', although as things stand, they do at least appear to be downsizing.

McColl didn't put his hand in his pocket when he could have rescued us, but does he have anything substantive to make "amends" for?

Jim McColl openly said that he was tied into agreements which prevented him from investing, but whether or not he might consider himself as having something to make "amends" for is very subjective.

To myself and a lot of other fans though, McColl's public involvement with the requisition a year ago ended up being disappointing because firstly, it appeared as if they were outflanked by a few shrewd operators in full-on panic mode, but more importantly, there was a sense that the requisition was only partially successful and that ultimately it didn't put the Club into the hands of more trustworthy people.

It does remain to be seen how things pan out for SDM and his ongoing family 'interests', although as things stand, they do at least appear to be downsizing.

Jim McColl openly said that he was tied into agreements which prevented him from investing, but whether or not he might consider himself as having something to make "amends" for is very subjective.

To myself and a lot of other fans though, McColl's public involvement with the requisition a year ago ended up being disappointing because firstly, it appeared as if they were outflanked by a few shrewd operators in full-on panic mode, but more importantly, there was a sense that the requisition was only partially successful and that ultimately it didn't put the Club into the hands of more trustworthy people.

Whoever the mystery individual is (if indeed there is one at all), atonement is a much more acceptable motivation than greed when it comes to investors in Rangers.

Either SDM or McColl would be infinitely preferable to what we've got today!