The Easdale's control proxy for 20% and own 5% in their own right (or thereabouts) if I remember correctly. Margarita and BPH only account for just under 9% of those held proxy votes so do we have any idea who the remaining 11% are within that voting block?

No idea mate but I assume they're all under 3% on an individual basis.

What may be interesting is if anyone defines Ashley plus the Easdale bloc as a concert party. That legal aside is perhaps why the club statement says the board is against the resolution.

Wallace's performance as CEO has been highly questionable in terms of tangible results so far from his tenure of over 10 months.

We saw this coming though because there's been various warnings that it was on the horizon, but it's not good news now that it's confirmed.

Wallace and Nash are currently the only two independent directors on the company and club boards, so their removal would leave us with nothing but directors acting in the interests of 3rd parties and mystery men.

Clusterfuck central yet again.

Rightly or wrongly, my gut feeling when I attended the AGM last December was that Graham Wallace was the only member of the board who came across in any kind of positive light. The others, well I didn't believe a single word that was coming out of their mouths and I think most in attendance would have formed a similar view. I have an e-mail I sent to a friend later that day confirming all of the above and saying that if Wallace ends up leaving or being ousted then it is clear to me that he is not pulling the strings and being prevented from doing his job. That has become obvious to all and I agree that his performance has been questionable but I would still stand by my gut feeling that day. I don't think he ever stood a chance and has been on a hiding to nothing since day one. His refusal to accept an unwarranted bonus has probably lost him any sympathy but this latest development is a real concern for me. If successful in removing Wallace and Nash (and I'm sure they will be), then I don't believe there is a single person remaining in the boardroom that has the interest of Rangers as any sort of priority.

Just to further muddy the waters.....

Insideman3 @Insiderman3 · 33m 33 minutes ago

@bigwilliebhoy @tedermeatballs @TheClumpany @BartMain @TheTributeAct You will see that Keith is bang on the money with this story.

View conversation

Reply0 replies Retweet1 retweet1 Favorite0 favorites

More

Insideman3 @Insiderman3 · 41m 41 minutes ago

@tedermeatballs A "small" pr guru has started his magic with this false denial and also fed a blogger info about GW bonus to deflect.

More

Insideman3 @Insiderman3 · 1h 1 hour ago

@tedermeatballs @AyeMcClane As I put in one of my tweets there has been no such denial.

View conversation

More

Insideman3 @Insiderman3 · 4h 4 hours ago

Mr wallace has been very busy with setting this opportunity up and the directors aka ashley never smelt this coming egm wont be a success.

More

Laxey/B.P.H=Ticketus will back this move by Mr King and co as they see it the best way for club to prosper and recoup their money.

More

Would also like to clarify that Mr king or any of his sources have NOT spoken to any broadcaster or denied what's In motion.

More

@tedermeatballs Would appreciate if you could rt my last tweets to get this out and will keep in contact when I get more.

Reply0 replies Retweet0 retweets Favorite0 favorites

More

Also the three men mentioned today are not the only one's there is a someone very powerful wanting to make amend's.

More

@tedermeatballs Hi Keith me again just to let the folk know that Mr King has Laxey/B.P.H backing as the see the club prosper more under king

More

Wallace continuing in his role as CEO and Ashley's involvement should be looked at as separate issues. It can't have been easy for Wallace with Sandy Easdale around but his 120 day report suggested that his reputation was too generous and his failure to get even the more straightforward items, included in the report implemented, confirms this.. If he goes, there will be better people around. As far as Ashley is concerned, we will have views and most certainly reservations but we will remain what we are, mere onlookers. It is a painful situation but sadly that's the way it is.

Just to further muddy the waters.....

Insideman3 @Insiderman3 · 33m 33 minutes ago

@bigwilliebhoy @tedermeatballs @TheClumpany @BartMain @TheTributeAct You will see that Keith is bang on the money with this story.

View conversation

More

Insideman3 @Insiderman3 · 41m 41 minutes ago

@tedermeatballs A "small" pr guru has started his magic with this false denial and also fed a blogger info about GW bonus to deflect.

More

Insideman3 @Insiderman3 · 1h 1 hour ago

@tedermeatballs @AyeMcClane As I put in one of my tweets there has been no such denial.

View conversation

More

Mr wallace has been very busy with setting this opportunity up and the directors aka ashley never smelt this coming egm wont be a success.

More

Laxey/B.P.H=Ticketus will back this move by Mr King and co as they see it the best way for club to prosper and recoup their money.

More

Would also like to clarify that Mr king or any of his sources have NOT spoken to any broadcaster or denied what's In motion.

More

@tedermeatballs Would appreciate if you could rt my last tweets to get this out and will keep in contact when I get more.

Reply0 replies Retweet0 retweets Favorite0 favorites

More

Also the three men mentioned today are not the only one's there is a someone very powerful wanting to make amend's.

More

@tedermeatballs Hi Keith me again just to let the folk know that Mr King has Laxey/B.P.H backing as the see the club prosper more under king

More

"Insiderman3" =Deluded internet fantasist p*sh artist, surely? Illiterate, at that.

There may be better people but would they come? And would the club even want them if they would? The dafter side of me suspects that the one of the last things at least some of the board want is an independent-minded CEO who knows what they're talking about. Wallace's review was pitifully bad but the reason he's being punted would appear to be because he's backing the 'wrong' side rather than his competence.

There may be better people but would they come? And would the club even want them if they would? The dafter side of me suspects that the one of the last things at least some of the board want is an independent-minded CEO who knows what they're talking about. Wallace's review was pitifully bad but the reason he's being punted would appear to be because he's backing the 'wrong' side rather than his competence.

I wish I was as sensible and clear headed as you if that is your dafter side

Irrespective of Wallace's performance, they definitely don't want free thinking, independent executives and directors like Wallace & Nash firing spanners in the gravy train's wheels.

In the run up to last year's AGM they were in full-on panic mode and they wanted it to LOOK as though they wanted guys like Wallace and Nash on board.

The reality unfortunately, is that the real players seem to just want yes men to help them deflect everyone's attention while a steady stream of blue cash is siphoned off via all sorts of contracts, most of which we don't even know about yet and have very little details about the ones we do know of.