We just have to hope that King/Kennedy have played a blinder here,I believe they have,I don't think Cashley can match the Kennedy terms and so have put the board in a position,legally,that they have to accept kennedy's offer,is Kennedy in with King?.

What are the terms of the deals?

What are the terms of the deals?

I don't know mate,I'm only surmising/hoping/dreaming,maybe I'm totally wrong,but I would think Cashley is wanting as much as he can get out of Rangers and King/Kennedy might just want to rescue Rangers?.

I don't know mate,I'm only surmising/hoping/dreaming,maybe I'm totally wrong,but I would think Cashley is wanting as much as he can get out of Rangers and King/Kennedy might just want to rescue Rangers?.

Sound. I had only seen that both were offering loans up to the AGM, so thought some details had emerged.

Sound. I had only seen that both were offering loans up to the AGM, so thought some details had emerged.

I posted this in the wrong thread!

Lifted from FF:

Haven't seen the amount of Ashley's loan offer posted elsewhere, but surely the wigs have a fiduciary duty to go for a better offer than this.

Charles Paterson on Sky Sports reports..........

"I understand that Ashley's (Emergency Loan) offer is in the region of two to three million pounds, with the caveat of taking Board Room control.

That money should take Rangers through to around Easter time and sources close to Mike Ashley have told Sky this evening that Rangers are in severe financial difficulties and require his immediate financial help."

I posted this in the wrong thread!

Lifted from FF:

Haven't seen the amount of Ashley's loan offer posted elsewhere, but surely the wigs have a fiduciary duty to go for a better offer than this.

Charles Paterson on Sky Sports reports..........

"I understand that Ashley's (Emergency Loan) offer is in the region of two to three million pounds, with the caveat of taking Board Room control.

That money should take Rangers through to around Easter time and sources close to Mike Ashley have told Sky this evening that Rangers are in severe financial difficulties and require his immediate financial help."

I think Charles Paterson may have misheard! Easter time should read AGM, no? :D

That figure was provided by Craig Houston.

This has been a blinder i bet Ashley wasn't expecting it, now Somers is under the spotlight on behalf of the shareholders having to do the right thing.

Somers has no shame dj (see his various comments and statements). I don't think he'll be around for long, but then again, that's going to be down to the people running the show.

Edited by Zappa
typo

Posted the following a couple of days ago, it's so predictable.

First stage still in progress..............

Now we see start of second stage

From tonight's article

"Now he not only wants Rangers to go head to head with Celtic again but also get back into their rightful place in the Champions League."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/527497/Newcastle-Mike-Ashley-wants-to-save-crisis-torn-Rangers

Here is a brief general outline of what may be going through the minds of Irvine and Bishop.

- Ashely does deal / installs his man or men on the executive board (probably CEO)

- Spin campaign regards new era / investment / new players / competing with Celtic at the top / Champions League

- ie. Give Hope to those who need to hear it and will want to believe

- tangible sweetener to show will and create momentum / possibly a new manager

- continued spin / headlines about new players / sell STs and merchandise

Therafter

- sob stories about players who got away / need for youth

followed by the road to no-where................