It won't be 20 next season mate, fans will be excited about being back in the top league, back playing Celtic again, i predict a huge rise in sales next season.

What does that say about us then mate? You make us sound like horrible arrogant glory hunters. :D

We demand success.

We demand success.

Do we? We have put up with pish football for over 10 years, countless terrible signings. A succession of boards and shareholders literally conning us. Still we have people even on here being favourable to such cretins.

We appear to have just about sold off all our assets, assets I didn't even think could be sold, yet still there's the hard of thinking loyalists calling boycotters a disgrace.

PS - If we demanded success we would not have tolerated McLeish and McCoist for so long. Both utterly inept managers though the latter worse than the former.

Do we? We have put up with pish football for over 10 years, countless terrible signings. A succession of boards and shareholders literally conning us. Still we have people even on here being favourable to such cretins.

We appear to have just about sold off all our assets, assets I didn't even think could be sold, yet still there's the hard of thinking loyalists calling boycotters a disgrace.

But we won things.

But we won things.

Linfield win things. It's hard not to win things in Scotland. A club of our size should be competing in Europe year in year out, identifying top young foreign players with an expansive scouting network. Playing quality possession based football. Turning a decent profit and not looking out of place in the last 16 of the CL. Since 02/03 we have not had a team worthy of representing us.

PS - If we demanded success we would not have tolerated McLeish and McCoist for so long. Both utterly inept managers though the latter worse than the former.

McLeish as manager brought me some of the best days of my life.....as well as all the bad days. McCoist on the other hand....

Linfield win things. It's hard not to win things in Scotland. A club of our size should be competing in Europe year in year out, identifying top young foreign players with an expansive scouting network. Playing quality possession based football. Turning a decent profit and not looking out of place in the last 16 of the CL. Since 02/03 we have not had a team worthy of representing us.

Smith had a strong squad in 08 but bottling it in the Uefa Final was as good as it got under him. Funny the date you mention is when everything started to go tits up financially and Martin Bain was given more control!