It's everything you can win on a season book. Plus this year renewals dropped 20k.

I thought they had dropped 20000 because of the people running the club though? The teams still winning. We're still going to win the title. We go into 4 cups every year and i fully expect us to win every one. We haven't done nothing in the last 4 years yet the numbers in support of the team are still the largest in the country. The Rangers fans are very much funding mediocrity.

I thought they had dropped 20000 because of the people running the club though? The teams still winning. We're still going to win the title. We go into 4 cups every year and i fully expect us to win every one. We haven't done nothing in the last 4 years yet the numbers in support of the team are still the largest in the country. The Rangers fans are very much funding mediocrity.

They are funding a team that can win the league

McMurdo has published some new pro-Ashley shite, with this little gem as the highlight:

He also has plenty of time to become a “Rangers man” and take the club to heart.

Nice to see him joining in with today's 'return to 2012' theme!

Merlin is a pathetic excuse of a man who has well and truly sold his soul. And for just thirty toxic pieces of silver.

broxLoyal ‏@IL_Official 22m22 minutes ago

Sources: Graham Wallace (Rangers CEO) will resign before midnight.

PS They also went on to say that Easdale's house had been spray painted with "Get out! Get out!"

Edited by SteveC

After that Sports Direct AGM I'm not sure how anyone can talk about Ashley as being anything other than a cancerous leech with a straight face.

At least the twats we have dealt with previously would actually speak, even if it was usually hot air.

Ashley conducts his business akin to an overtly fascist dictator.

After that Sports Direct AGM I'm not sure how anyone can talk about Ashley as being anything other than a cancerous leech with a straight face.

At least the twats we have dealt with previously would actually speak, even if it was usually hot air.

Ashley conducts his business akin to an overtly fascist dictator.

good point, at least with the previously erosive, internally corrosive 'leaders' we've had to deal with, they tried to blind us with promises and good intentions but ashley has such little regard for our fans that he thinks he can feck us over without uttering a sentence/word.

it says it all for me that he is a fat fucker leading a sports company, so image and profile is nothing, it is all about profit. That is my personal opinion.