Why shouldn't they go to the police? When managers have a go at fans their quick to go running to the police. I don't know the circumstances behind the incident on Saturday but depending on how the felt or threatened, alarmed etc then they were well within their rights to get the police involved.

We have some absolute idiot fans out there.

The bottom line is that we don't know exactly what happened, so it probably isn't wise to comment too much further until we DO know.

That said, when the Easdale brothers come to Ibrox, they would need to be thick if they didn't actually EXPECT to get some verbal from one or two of the numerous disgruntled fans because it's glaringly obvious that it's highly likely to happen given the shitty circumstances at the Club.

Some of our fans are getting their knickers in a twist because Sandy Easdale's 14 year old son was present at the time, but whether or not that was really an issue is still unknown because we don't know what was said or exactly what happened.

What we do know is that the majority of 14 year old boys watch violent films, play violent computer games, dabble in smoking, drinking & worse. Most boys at that age also use foul language, get into fights at school and get up to all sorts of nonsense.

Finally, I'm not condoning anything at all or the actions of folk who might be idiots, I'm just trying to be rational and offer my own perspective on it just like everyone else who's commented here.

Dogs dirt. Your hatred towards fellow Bears is astounding. Easdales, for all their faults, are known Rangers men. Give yourself a shake.

"Known Rangers men"

This has obviously been one of the better kept secrets throughout the soap opera or perhaps it was "known" only to a few.

Then again it might be "known" because someone told them it was known and who is/was* working for them, wee Jack the Divisive Misleader in Chief.

* delete dependent on how wind blows. :rolleyes:

Bottomline

Easdales are fronting for the faceless and are second-hand stand-ins for Green.

It must be said that they do seem to have invested some money (although quite what James brings to the party on the RIFC board is a mystery) and they don't seem to be partaking in the frontline trough feeding.

i will try to explain my self better in case anyone is interested.

i hate the easdales with a passion. their are very few people on earth i hate more perhaps only charles green and the gap is closing fast.

i am though an out and out coward and pacifist. i've never hit anyone and never will. but there are thousands of rangers fans like me and simple maths says a few or more of them will be nutters. so things like this will happen because of the course of action the easdales have taken. as such i have zero empathy with them. none nada.

now i am also not saying the 3 guys here are nutters. we do not know what has happened here. the easdales have threatened legal action in the past because people slagged their hair, so they are clearly sensitive souls.

when we find out what happened then we can judge them. or the police can and will.

So you have more affection for Whyte than either the Easdales or Green ? I find that strange