Could I sum it up this way :

According to the above website the price you would pay for a shirt would be £32:74. According to Frankie we can assume for the sake of argument, £7:00 goes to shares and £25:74 goes for supplier and admin costs within RST. There would be nothing to the company.

If a person buys a shirt from Sports Direct it would cost £40:00, and using the '75p per £10:00' formula, the company would get £3:00, SD would get £37:00 no doubt for supplier and admin costs. There would be nothing for shares.

If you did not want a shirt of any kind but were willing to spend what it would cost you for a shirt, in one instance you could buy the equivalent of £32:74 in personal shares, and in the other instance £40:00 of personal shares. In both instances the club/SD would get nothing and RST would get nothing.

So it seems the choices are simple, but not necessarily easy -

Boycott the sp*vs and buy the unofficial RST Blue shirt,

Boycott the RST and buy the official Rangers shirt,

Buy no shirt, but buy your own shares and vote as you please.

The RST took up their rights in the recent capital raising exercise and are likely to do so again in future, so there's a strong argument that the Club DID get hard cash from the sale of the Red and Black tops.

Apologies if I've missed it elsewhere in the thread, but would you mind telling us why?

I simply do not trust the RST.

The RST took up their rights in the recent capital raising exercise and are likely to do so again in future, so there's a strong argument that the Club DID get hard cash from the sale of the Red and Black tops.

If you say so.

I simply do not trust the RST.

Since I am in charge of the money, I can't help but take that personally. It's up to you but, because of that little bit of publicity today there is a further £5K going towards shares in the upcoming share issue.

Since I am in charge of the money, I can't help but take that personally. It's up to you but, because of that little bit of publicity today there is a further £5K going towards shares in the upcoming share issue.

It's entirely up to you with what, and with whom you take umbrage. I am sure your supporters will be impressed with your other news.

Edited by barca72

Dude, some folk just can't help themselves. They could start a row in an empty room. They snipe and snipe yet offer few or no alternatives.

You will never change them so my advice would be - just ignore them.

Keep up the good work!! There are thousands who appreciate it.

Dude, some folk just can't help themselves. They could start a row in an empty room. They snipe and snipe yet offer few or no alternatives.

You will never change them so my advice would be - just ignore them.

Keep up the good work!! There are thousands who appreciate it.

The case made by the main negative protagonist in this thread is as weak as you would expect from one of the new fangled 'factionists' within our support. It's back in trend again :P Best ignored as you say. It always reminds me of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE

The case made by the main negative protagonist in this thread is as weak as you would expect from one of the new fangled 'factionists' within our support. It's back in trend again :P Best ignored as you say. It always reminds me of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE

Excellent, thanks for that. Unless of course you are a member of The Peoples Front Of Noidea.

Then it's a hole on the top of a mountain for you! Enjoy those juniper berries.