A very unfortunate aspect of this is not only the poor results and inevitable manager discussion, but the fact that it's taking a massive amount of heat off the Rangers board at a time when they're lurching from one crisis loan to the next and showing us absolutely zero vision for the Club or it's future.

No short term, medium term or long term plans, just no plans full stop unless you count bending over for an Ashley shafting as a plan.

There's an AGM scheduled for the 22nd of the month which is less than 3 weeks away and at an AGM where fans should be demanding answers from the directors about the sponsorship, commercial and retail deals, the Club branding rights, the loans and the very survival of the Club, the line of questioning is going to be diluted with angry calls for Ally's head on a plate.

Edited by Zappa

A very unfortunate aspect of this is not only the poor results and inevitable manager discussion, but the fact that it's taking a massive amount of heat off the Rangers board at a time when they're lurching from one crisis loan to the next and showing us absolutely zero vision for the Club or it's future.

No short term, medium term or long term plans, just no plans full stop unless you count bending over for an Ashley shafting as a plan.

There's an AGM scheduled for the 22nd of the month which is less than 3 weeks away and at an AGM where fans should be demanding answers from the directors about the sponsorship, commercial and retail deals, the Club branding rights, the loans and the very survival of the Club, the line of questioning is going to be diluted with angry calls for Ally's head on a plate.

in case you didn't know Rangers are a football club. Most of us, rightly or wrongly, are more concerned with the results & performances on the park which have been abysmal lately.

These results must improve drastically if we're to get promotion this season and the only way I'd suggest to do that is replace Ally McCoist immediately. Unfortunately it seems he ain't for moving unless he gets a massive pay off which the club can't afford. Selfish financial greed I'd call it. Great Rangers man eh?

As for the much maligned board I'd say they've provided more than sufficient resources for Ally to produce a side vastly superior to what we're now enduring.Will we now see the UoF, SoS, Chris Graham, Craig Houston etc lambasting Ally in the same way they do to the board? Or is Ally part of their wee plan to gain power? If so let's he's well away from the football side of things should they be successful.

Unless McCoist is removed NOW we're destined to spend another season out of the top division.I don't want that.

Edited by RANGERRAB

He is a pal of the board.

He is a pal of anyone stupid enough to pay him the salary he gets as Rangers manager.Who else would pay him that salary to be their manager? No one

Same goes for 36 year old £10k p.w Captain JIg.Where else would he get that money?

He is a pal of anyone stupid enough to pay him the salary he gets as Rangers manager.Who else would pay him that salary to be their manager? No one

Same goes for 36 year old £10k p.w Captain JIg.Where else would he get that money?

McCulloch would struggle to get a fraction of that. He's undeservedly taken millions out the club too.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

I hope Mr McCoist has read your 'open letter' Frankie. I for one tried to stick by him and decided there were enough people on social media having a go at him and that he would eventually get it right in time, just as he did as a player, but last night really was the straw that broke the camels back for me.

If Mr McCoist thinks he's above himself regardless of what most fans think, then it proves he couldn't care less about us and it's all about him. Please for the good of Rangers walk away now. I for one won't ever stick up for him ever again until he resigns. Sad times indeed.

If Stu McCall is big enough to admit his failings after years as a manager then so should Ally McCoist.

I hope Mr McCoist has read your 'open letter' Frankie. I for one tried to stick by him and decided there were enough people on social media having a go at him and that he would eventually get it right in time, just as he did as a player, but last night really was the straw that broke the camels back for me.

If Mr McCoist thinks he's above himself regardless of what most fans think, then it proves he couldn't care less about us and it's all about him. Please for the good of Rangers walk away now. I for one won't ever stick up for him ever again until he resigns. Sad times indeed.

If Stu McCall is big enough to admit his failings after years as a manager then so should Ally McCoist.

Selfish financial greed is what's keeping as Rangers manager now. A better man would have walked long before last night.

Selfish financial greed is what's keeping as Rangers manager now. A better man would have walked long before last night.

Rab, he had no reason to walk before, he has always delivered what he's paid to do. Things have turned out badly for him this season though being 9 points behind in the league and up against a team who show no signs of talking the foot off the gas. The defeat to Hearts did convince me we wouldn't catch them and promotion would come through the play-offs, all I'm saying is last nights embarrassment on BBC Alba has me doubting we can win the play-offs unless big big changes are made soon.

Rab, he had no reason to walk before, he has always delivered what he's paid to do. Things have turned out badly for him this season though being 9 points behind in the league and up against a team who show no signs of talking the foot off the gas. The defeat to Hearts did convince me we wouldn't catch them and promotion would come through the play-offs, all I'm saying is last nights embarrassment on BBC Alba has me doubting we can win the play-offs unless big big changes are made soon.

With all due respect I think some of the cup defeats during Ally's time would under normal circumstances would or should have cost a Rangers manager his job. I also think losing at home to a village team like Annan could have been sackable too.

We need to realise it is going to take something extraordinary for us to get promoted as champions from this league. That therefore means playoffs and I have very serious doubts indeed if this squad of players with this management are capable of doing that against a Hibz side who look to be improving under Stubbs.

We need to improve the squad in January to have any chance of promotion but whether or how that is achievable I have no idea.

Edited by RANGERRAB