Offside Ian? It's certainly not wrong.

It doesn't matter whether you think it's right or wrong, we won't be putting up with ex Gers players like Goram, Ally or any others getting abused on here.

This is the last warning. A 24hr stint in the sin bin awaits anyone who ignores it.

It doesn't matter whether you think it's right or wrong, we won't be putting up with ex Gers players like Goram, Ally or any others getting abused on here.

This is the last warning. A 24hr stint in the sin bin awaits anyone who ignores it.

Sort yer self out ffs. That's a f*cking joke. You again.

Edited by Super Cooper

As a player, a hero, a legend and top top class keeper but i have met him numerous times as a guy and he is what i said. It's actually sad to see.

The last time I saw him he was looking very slim and had been off the booze for a considerable time. Still think he is talking shite on this ocassion though.

The last time I saw him he was looking very slim and had been off the booze for a considerable time. Still think he is talking shite on this ocassion though.

I met him at Musselbrough races and he was looking rough as hell with a dirty suit on expecting us to buy drinks for him.

Sort yer self out ffs. That's a f*cking joke. You again.

I had already asked someone earlier to reign it in after they referred to Ally as a 'cunt', so it's ridiculous that you try to make out as if this is personal.