I think that is a bit harsh. One of our top players, they spout absolute shite but guys like him should be respected because his like we won't see again.

As a player, a hero, a legend and top top class keeper but i have met him numerous times as a guy and he is what i said. It's actually sad to see.

Edited by Super Cooper

I doubt very much that his secretary being made redundant would prompt Ally's resignation, but things do all add up and if he's been told yesterday afternoon that certain players will be sold in January and a list of certain others will not be getting new contracts, then that could have been his breaking point.

He spent a fortune taking the easy option, dispensing with any coaching malarkey and signed or re-signed a bunch of ex players, spl journeymen, old heads and some good pals. Done and dusted shoe horn McCulloch being the classic.

We are 9 points behind Hearts because we only have 5 times their budget, not 500 times like earlier in this so called journey. McCoist can have little complaint about his buddies getting punted. We are not at the races. If that was his breaking point, hurray for that.

It is astonishing that he himself survived 3 months, never mind 3 years. Not fit for purpose since day 1 and got worse. Results don't lie, starting from the very beginning sadly. Anyone else would have been sacked by Christmas in the first season.

Administration, start of the worst spell in our clubs history but the saviour of McCoist.

He spent a fortune taking the easy option, dispensing with any coaching malarkey and signed or re-signed a bunch of ex players, spl journeymen, old heads and some good pals. Done and dusted shoe horn McCulloch being the classic.

We are 9 points behind Hearts because we only have 5 times their budget, not 500 times like earlier in this so called journey. McCoist can have little complaint about his buddies getting punted. We are not at the races. If that was his breaking point, hurray for that.

It is astonishing that he himself survived 3 months, never mind 3 years. Not fit for purpose since day 1 and got worse. Results don't lie, starting from the very beginning sadly. Anyone else would have been sacked by Christmas in the first season.

Administration, start of the worst spell in our clubs history but the saviour of McCoist.

Well said that man. Spot on.

Extremely harsh on yourself Steve! I thought you were alright. :D

I have a chequered history but more of that some other day (or never)... I am off out and have set the TV box to "record"....God alone knows why but I have. One wonders what will await me upon my return....