According to the Beeb, Sinclair is to be sacked next week. He may be dreadful and he may be a tim....but I suspect he is not going for those reasons but to save £££.

No youth coach, no scouts, no manager.....?

With Sinclair gone perhaps our youth department can once again flourish.

Whether for the right reasons or not I would applaud his leaving the Club.

"No youth coach" ??? Hardly. The youth department, as said before, is performing admirably up to and including the U15's.... guess what age Sinclair gets his hands on them...... His leaving will undoubtedly be a good thing for the club, at least in my opinion.

Edited by craig

It really irritates me how you watch premiership and European matches and get a very succinct analysis of what is taking place and here you have our matches where some sort of facade is carried on where they all act like Ally is some sort of manager. Are they all oblivious or just afraid to speak the truth.

I would rather have the Daily Record approach of going for the jugular at all whats wrong with our club even if they dislike us because I like to deal with reality and not fiction.

According to the Beeb, Sinclair is to be sacked next week. He may be dreadful and he may be a tim....but I suspect he is not going for those reasons but to save £££.

No youth coach, no scouts, no manager.....?

We don't have a marketing department either so how we can flourish in expanding markets in the future is anyone's guess. Though given we are a Sports Direct subsidiary I'm sure we will use their department to further their interests at the expense of our own.

Why make it personal? My warning was perfectly justified and the correct thing to do.

Rubbish. My criticism of AG was minimal, mild and perfectly applicable. It's you again, having another go at me. End of story. It's boring. You have a problem with me, you deal with it, i am who i am and seem to get on with just about everyone else remarkably well.

Lets refrain from personal insults on players or ex-players - we don't accept personal insults to the forum members and have standards we wish to apply.

You may indeed be justified in calling Goram a "jakey drunk" - but that still qualifies as a personal insult.

You could have said what you wanted to in a far less controversial manner SC - we both know you have an intelligence about you and that you knew that there would be a reaction to it.

As SBS says, lets ALL take a breather, walk away from the laptop if needs be, grab a beer, take a slug, and come back refreshed and with less emotion.