SFA Compliance Officer issues Notices of Complaint against Rangers and Mike Ashley

There was no cheerleading.....just a realistic viewpoint.

As for the charges, I assume that you are happy for the SFA to pass judgement on the club without having concrete proof that Mike Ashley is actually in control???

He doesn't need to be in control, only influence what goes on. I even provided you with, and highlighted, the relevant points.

Anything or anyone which can damage the chances of that lot continuing to rape the club is OK with me, and I won't apologise for that. You are displaying the type of siege mentality that was mentioned as soon as this was announced. Jack will be over the moon.

There was no cheerleading.....just a realistic viewpoint.

As for the charges, I assume that you are happy for the SFA to pass judgement on the club without having concrete proof that Mike Ashley is actually in control???

An assault on admin staff earning peanuts as opposed to the colossal playing staff budget?

An assault on admin staff earning peanuts as opposed to the colossal playing staff budget?

we may consider the playing staff salaries budget too high but non-playing staff salaries are by far the worst excessive. Like it or not they need cut

we may consider the playing staff salaries budget too high but non-playing staff salaries are by far the worst excessive. Like it or not they need cut

Whilst true Rab, don't you think they have started in the wrong place? i.e. the smaller earners.

Shite like Faure, Zaliukas, Peralta, Shiels, Mohsni, Hutton, Daly, Black, McCulloch, Foster and Smith etc should all be out the door and it would have kept those poor staff in jobs for life, saved us millions per year and allowed Ally to sign a couple of players too.

Edited by Super Cooper

Shite like Faure, Zaliukas, Peralta, Shiels, Mohsni, Hutton, Daly, McCulloch, Foster and Smith etc should all be out the door and it would have kept those poor staff in jobs for life, saved us millions per year and allowed Ally to sign a couple of players too.

I don't think anyone is claiming we're getting value for money from the playing staff budget. We should be able to spend the amount we have on players with plenty to spare though - It ought not to be over budget and wouldn't be an overspend if the rest of the business was being run properly.

Edited by Thinker

Shite like Faure, Zaliukas, Peralta, Shiels, Mohsni, Hutton, Daly, McCulloch, Foster and Smith etc should all be out the door and it would have kept those poor staff in jobs for life, saved us millions per year and allowed Ally to sign a couple of players too.

Whilst I agree with all of them it's obviously easier said than done.

But the Hutton signing baffles me, it really does.

Who in their right mind agreed to give him a new one year deal at the start of this season (it's ok I know the answer) when they were fully aware of the squad we had in place. We have PLENTY who can play CM.

One of Ally's worse singings for sure, although that's a heavy list.

Whilst I agree with all of them it's obviously easier said than done.

But the Hutton signing baffles me, it really does.

Who in their right mind agreed to give him a new one year deal at the start of this season (it's ok I know the answer) when they were fully aware of the squad we had in place. We have PLENTY who can play CM.

One of Ally's worse singings for sure, although that's a heavy list.

The only blessing here is most of our duds are out of contract in the summer. No one in their right mind would keep any of them.