Starting 'a new club' discussion from the AGM thread

FFS get a bloody grip of yourselves, new Club, fuck off, Rangers is Ours, and our Fathers, Grandfathers didnt bring us up to talk this piss, we keep on fighting, we lost fans during Greig's tenure, we got plenty coming out the woodwork when Souness arrived, and we have lost some again because of Boardroom AND the bloody piss we have endured on the pitch for the last 3 years.

Keep believing, we will be back

FFS get a bloody grip of yourselves, new Club, fuck off, Rangers is Ours, and our Fathers, Grandfathers didnt bring us up to talk this piss, we keep on fighting, we lost fans during Greig's tenure, we got plenty coming out the woodwork when Souness arrived, and we have lost some again because of Boardroom AND the bloody piss we have endured on the pitch for the last 3 years.

Keep believing, we will be back

I don't see how we'll be back. I have no interest in a 'new club' either though.

A somewhat hysterical reaction from some to what has only ever been a thought experiment. No doubt, should the best of all times comes along and the club find health, some would point the trembling finger of accusation and intone dire peregrinations against those who thought a little differently to them in the dark days. Perhaps an inquisition could be called, to root out 'new club' heretics and ensure all remain strictly orthodox.

In reality, we all want the same thing, but have differing views as to how to achieve it. Hardly unexpected given the trouble we are in; were we all to uniformly follow some party line, dismally throwing away every intellectual freedom given us in the modern world, we would be truly worthy of contempt.

So while Mountain Bear and Papa Bear's rejection of any consideration of the new club concept, preferring to continue to fight, is perfectly legitimate and worthy of support, I am left asking the same question I asked of Zappa on the same subject last Saturday: how?

Only saw North Rd's post after posting #86.

Again, a suggestion that the new club idea is a result of losing the plot, whereas quite the reverse is true. After struggling to see any way forward or out of our present predicament, I sometimes see a fresh start as offering a way. Other times I wuss out and don't have the nerve for it. It's a tough time all around, and no mistake, although events elsewhere certainly offer some perspective.

You know where he hails from and the type of thinking that goes on there. Ashley is their latest squeeze. He's even comparing him to David Holmes now, ffs.

Who is? me? where i post has nothing to do with this crap you spout, GS, Zappa, Trueblue1982 and others know me from RM and they know i am not a Board lover, far from it, but if you want to support a new rangers, then good luck, probably one of them ones i mentioned who came on the scene during the nine in a row years.

i am not sure what you get from pretending this is the case but it's boring and unhelpful.

During administration/liquidation McColl and Kennedy could easily have got Rangers had the put in reputable bids at the right time.They didnt.

As for the messiah DK I'll let people mind their own minds up. I know I certainly have

Who is? me? where i post has nothing to do with this crap you spout, GS, Zappa, Trueblue1982 and others know me from RM and they know i am not a Board lover, far from it, but if you want to support a new rangers, then good luck, probably one of them ones i mentioned who came on the scene during the nine in a row years.

They want a Rangers run by DK, PM, MM etc. Graham,Houstoun and Dingwall would probably get roles too. It aint gonna happen though.