from roscoblu poster(FF)

I've had a look through just about all of the thread so apologies if I've missed anything and repeat something that's been said.

The apparent interest from someone from the Phoenix Suns was known to me during the week, to what extent was unknown. I also had a private message conversation with another poster who seemed better placed than me on it. I've not seen any posts from this member and hope he can step up to the plate now it's out.

With regard to the 'talks' between the 3 Bears, Dave King and Sarver about working together I can assure the board that this is not the case.

Also, any suggestion that this story has been given or leaked to Richard Wilson or Keith Jackson by the 'Park consortium' can be filed under absolute trash.

this for me

wasn't there a piece on one of the fan's sites a few months ago about chuck's American tour?

http://www.thecoplandroad.org/2014/05/the-charles-green-road-show.html#more

Aye, that was in mid May last year, but as recently as August we had Charles Green's supposed George Soros investment which just like most of Chuck's grandiose moonbeams, turned out to be total nonsense.

I'm not sure what to think about this one though. First thought was another Green moonbeam, but there does seem to be more to it than that.

Somers' 4am Boxing Day begging emails are one of the main reasons I'm suspicious about this story.

Why would you send those emails if you were already engaged in negotiations with an impeccable potential investor?

Why would this Sarver chap be interested in us anyway?

Who brought Rangers to his attention?

Does feel like someone was either trying to flush out the Rangers men, or talk the price up, even if Wilson is usually on the money.

Perhaps the fact that he was an impeccable potential investor was enough to put the board off MB

Edited by D'Artagnan

This whole Robert Sarver story looks like a load of nonsense to me

It has all the hallmarks of someone with an axe to grind following the shares acquisitions last week by putting out this story about a supposedly better option.

As MB says why would he be interested in us anyway?

Originally Posted by tcbuzz viewpost.gif

David Mason, Rangers historian wrote this earlier on Facebook...

The Robert Sarver interest has been ongoing for a few weeks. It has not been played through the media and he has done his due diligence and approached this in a thoroughly professional manner. He has no connections with the Park or King groups, but I gather from press reports he would work with all parties keen on the club progressing. His interest is in taking the club back to the top and into the Champions League - and has the resources to get the club there. This is a great opportunity for Rangers, but we will need to see how it plays out from here.

He has taken advice from some Rangers sources, but, in keeping with the professionalism of the man, the business will conducted behind closed doors, I imagine.

and later wrote this...

This has been and will be done in a proper Rangers manner, with due respect for all the parties.

And...

I gather if he is successful, he will invest a substantial amount of money into the team, immediately!

Now, take it or leave it, but this man is in with the bricks at Ibrox. He was in charge of the loving cup ceremony yesterday, and may be a bit closer to the action than many.

Just passing on the info...

[TABLE=class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=class: alt1][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: alt2][TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD]Roscoblue user_online.gif

[/TD]

[TD=width: 100%][/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: alt1]icon1.gif Re: Robert Sarver bids for the club

Just in case my post is causing any doubt. This is not the work of Jack Irvine nor has the story been given to anyone in the 'Park' consortium or Dave King.

In addition I am not saying the interest is a lot of shite, in fact I said there was talk of interest from Phoenix.

We maybe need to consider who is doing the PR for Sarver?

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=class: alt1][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: alt2][TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD]Roscoblue user_online.gif

[/TD]

[TD=width: 100%][/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: alt1]icon1.gif Re: Robert Sarver bids for the club

Just in case my post is causing any doubt. This is not the work of Jack Irvine nor has the story been given to anyone in the 'Park' consortium or Dave King.

In addition I am not saying the interest is a lot of shite, in fact I said there was talk of interest from Phoenix.

We maybe need to consider who is doing the PR for Sarver?

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I sincerely hope it's not anyone connected to Green or Ashley.