I do sympathise with the position KM has been put in since taking over the post, but he is now putting the cash payout at the end of his 12 month notice in place of his dignity. Although I have no doubt that until the EGM has passed at least, if he does leave (and Durie and so on) the position will just be passed on to the next internal staff who fancy a go.

There's no doubt some of the existing players should be sidelined and the loan players given their chance.

However, no-one and I mean no-one should be guaranteed to play and the manager (caretaker or not) should not be told as such.

They should go into the team.

If they then don't perform, then we can have a discussion about dropping them. I am positive every one of them will be better than we have. For that reason, I don't care about McDowall or who he is being told this by. The board are scum - but on this occassion from a footballing point of view, McDowall should do what he is told with regard to these players.

If McDowall doesn't like it then he can go. And why won't he go/walk ? Oh that's right, the greedy so and so is holding out for his money.

If they then don't perform, then we can have a discussion about dropping them. I am positive every one of them will be better than we have. For that reason, I don't care about McDowall or who he is being told this by. The board are scum - but on this occassion from a footballing point of view, McDowall should do what he is told with regard to these players.

If McDowall doesn't like it then he can go. And why won't he go/walk ? Oh that's right, the greedy so and so is holding out for his money.

They are so good that they were hawked about England and no one else wanted them.

They are so good that they were hawked about England and no one else wanted them.

Yes - but this is the Championship in Scotland - equivalent standard of the Conference in England. These players weren't being hawked around Conference clubs.

I am confirdent they will prove to be better than the gutless shite we have.

Edited by MoodyBlue

One or two definitely should. The rest I'm not so sure about and they, like every other young player, should be made to prove themselves suitable.

The same goes for every player - whether it's Lee McCulloch or Lionel Messi.

Rangers: I must play five loan players every week - McDowall

Rangers manager Kenny McDowall claims he has been told by the club's hierarchy that he must play the five loan signings made from Newcastle.

Midfielders Gael Bigirimana and Haris Vuckic, defenders Kevin Mbabu and Remie Streete and left-sided Northern Ireland cap Shane Ferguson joined on Monday.

McDowall says he has been told by chief executive Derek Llambias and football board chairman Sandy Easdale that the quintet must start every game.

Rangers play Raith Rovers on Sunday.

More to follow. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31145792