[Breaking] EGM to be held at Ibrox

where no one interest group will have a majority influence. The intention is that this will lead to consensus management

That's interesting, in as much as Ashley appeals to City investor types because he is a single minded, ruthless creator of wealth for those inside the charmed circle. The above is complete bullshit, since those against him don't want to work with him if they can avoid it, and those behind him don't want him to work in consensus with other stakeholders.

With that in mind, it won't appeal to either those anti or pro the board. Fingers crossed it's desperation stuff.

Their definition of an inclusive board is clearly to have minority representation with no power as they will be out-voted by Ashley's placemen and their patsies. What would be the point? They have correctly turned down the places to ensure that they don't give any credibility.

I would also imagine that the 3 bears will have at least 1 position on the new board. They just can't be seen to be working together at this stage. I will be surprised if King goes with a 3 man board.

I would also imagine that the 3 bears will have at least 1 position on the new board. They just can't be seen to be working together at this stage. I will be surprised if King goes with a 3 man board.

Yeah, they will need a CEO and FD, but they can recruit them afterwards. The current board survived a while with only Somers and Easdale on it so it's hypocritical for them to accuse King of this as well.

It's far better for King to go through a proper recruitment process than rushing now to get someone (and gives them time to contact Craig or me for the FD position).

Yeah, they will need a CEO and FD, but they can recruit them afterwards. The current board survived a while with only Somers and Easdale on it so it's hypocritical for them to accuse King of this as well.

It's far better for King to go through a proper recruitment process than rushing now to get someone (and gives them time to contact Craig or me for the FD position).

Will that mean discounts for all Gersnet members?

Sweet, hold the AGM in Bermuda... and take us with you, im sure Craig wont mind the invasion, umm, i mean company. :)