[Breaking] EGM to be held at Ibrox

Another utter shambles from the clowns running the Club.

The obvious solution has always been to hold the EGM at Ibrox.

Surely if they wouldn't want to hold in in the stadium with the shambolic tent like the AGM, they could always opt for one of the suites inside Ibrox and limit the number of attendees??

"The Directors consider that the board should comprise a CEO and Finance director, representatives of the three largest shareholder groups, and at least 2 independent non-executives. This will only be achieved with consensus amongst the various stakeholders."

If ever you witnessed a self-preserving statement this is it.

A CEO & FD - so Llambias & Leach (SD men)

3 biggest shareholder groups - well, we know that King is #1... I wonder who #2 and 3 are - wait, couldn't be SD and the Easdales could it (or do T3B have one of those spots, thereby extending to 3 groups means either SD or Easdales (one and the same) ?

2 independent non-execs - couldn't be that SD want to retain the balance of power at the Board level

Crock of shite portrayed as good corporate governance. Self-preservation, nothing more and nothing less.

Yeah, they will need a CEO and FD, but they can recruit them afterwards. The current board survived a while with only Somers and Easdale on it so it's hypocritical for them to accuse King of this as well.

It's far better for King to go through a proper recruitment process than rushing now to get someone (and gives them time to contact Craig or me for the FD position).

You take FD and I will take COO :D

I never did get that interview for the COO position under Wallace. Cant imagine why... maybe it was because I told the recruiter that I would hold everyone accountable, including myself, for the betterment of the Club :P

Sweet, hold the AGM in Bermuda... and take us with you, im sure Craig wont mind the invasion, umm, i mean company. :)

I have reserved my beach hut for which holds 3 men and a dog - should be big enough ??

I would love an invasion of Bears.. we are trying to get Rangers youth teams out here so bring the fans too :D

For the sake of balance might one point out that the phrase "glib and mendacious liar" has been applied to Mr King by a South African judge.

Q. What did the RIFC board expect to change by switching it from one London Hotel to another London Hotel ?

A. Nowt and therefore increasing probability of an adjournment.

RIFC board:.......... Mendacious and Devious in the extreme.

My point had to do with mendacity directly concerning the present executive management of Rangers.

Indirect whataboutery doesn't deflect or negate that point.

@GrangeHotels

Grange Hotels are considering their position in the light of recent information. #EGM #RangersEGM

From STV:

"The management of a hotel booked by Rangers for their forthcoming EGM are "considering their position" over taking the club's booking.

The Grange Tower Bridge Hotel is the second London venue picked by the Ibrox board to host the meeting on March 4, after the Millennium Gloucester pulled out of hosting.

You would have expected that the GTBH had noticed the stuff surrounding the board, the support, and the EGM. Why did they actually agreed to it in the first place?

I actually assumed that they'd hold it on the club deck of HMS Belfast, with the board locked up safe on the bridge, while the Bears neatly get in and out there in one row ... with loads of steel and water between the "parties" ...

Matter of fact, I would not be surprised if no-one of the board is actually there.

Edited by der Berliner