Rangers Face Song Probe

A rather good comment on FF by SM

I understand that completely - I just hate the way we play into our enemies hands' time and time again.

The horse has bolted on this and it's never coming back into the stable.

We are enemy number one and Scotland as it stands today will ensure we remain exactly that.

We need to deny our haters (the BBC especially) the opportunity to put the boot in!!

I didn't hear much from the R.R. support tonight, but I heard everything very distinctly from the Rangers supporters through the trackside microphones which were turned fully on.

This time it was BT, and the last time it was the BBC at Berwick. When are we going to wise up?

As much as we want to vent our frustrations through songs we have to realise that our detractors are running the game right now and we have to back-off.

F**k Collymore and f**k the scum but we have to protect the club.

I didn't hear much from the R.R. support tonight, but I heard everything very distinctly from the Rangers supporters through the trackside microphones which were turned fully on.

This time it was BT, and the last time it was the BBC at Berwick. When are we going to wise up?

As much as we want to vent our frustrations through songs we have to realise that our detractors are running the game right now and we have to back-off.

F**k Collymore and f**k the scum but we have to protect the club.

There is also the problem of protecting the club. We are open season to the haters. Football fans generally don't need a 'telling off' from the directors - why should they?

Again we are different right now, run by c**ts who don't care about the club. Singing songs which are deemed unacceptable will only result in fines and bans in the future.

It may well be that when Dave King takes control he'll be hit with all this shit on arrival...it's best ALL Rangers fans refrain from releasing our frustrations at the match before the up and coming egm .

If the authorities let us off during the old firm game then you can be sure they'll hammer us after King gets control.

It is a bit strange that the DR know about this so soon after the match!

I think we all knew how it would unfold even before the match, Ian. I watched it with the sound down (I thought I was avoiding Crocker as a bonus, but apparently not) as I knew we'd play right into Collymore's hands. I said on FF ( re someone boasting "No one likes us, we don't care") that we are spectacularly good at scoring own goals. Not caring that no-one likes us led to us being kicked into near-death the second we were weak enough for the rest of Scotland to stick the boot in. We are like a patient nearing recovery after ingesting deadly toxins and now sneaking swigs from the toxin bottle every time the doctors' backs are turned.