Kenny McDowall - No quick fix

I can't see what everyone's so worked about. We've no scouting and player development (always an issue anyway) has been pared back, the training ground and stadium are coming to bits, the pricks in charge have gifted many of our revenue streams to Sports Direct and the IPO money has disappeared into the pockets of a bunch of crooks and imposters only a small proportion of which have been on the field. The management should certainly shoulder their share of the blame for an underachieving team. But short of finding King and the 3Bs can shit million pound notes, of course it's going to take us time to get to where we ought to be. But, come Friday, I'll finally have some confidence that we will actually get there.

I can't see what everyone's so worked about. We've no scouting and player development (always an issue anyway) has been pared back, the training ground and stadium are coming to bits, the pricks in charge have gifted many of our revenue streams to Sports Direct and the IPO money has disappeared into the pockets of a bunch of crooks and imposters only a small proportion of which have been on the field. The management should certainly shoulder their share of the blame for an underachieving team. But short of finding King and the 3Bs can shit million pound notes, of course it's going to take us time to get to where we ought to be. But, come Friday, I'll finally have some confidence that we will actually get there.

After seeing the interview on Sky sports I do agree he was talking about the whole infrastructure and not just the team.

It will take 10 years or 100 million to undo the damage greenco have done to us and continue to do.

Can you please post an account with the figures you base this assumption on or is it just sucked out your thumb to be head doom sayer. Nobody knows where we will be in 5 years never mind 10. You also have to take into account that all teams will be fluctuating as well. If sky pull out of England then the whole of English football would probably collapse. 10 years is a long time and many things change. Even Sepp Blatter could be in jail in a few years for corruption and the whole of football wealth changed.

As we have witnessed ourselves always expect the unexpected.

Edited by pete

Our incomes are incredibly low because green gave them away. We are over 5 million in debt. The stadium needs 6 million spending on it. We have no scouts no manager no coaches not one player of the requisite quality.

You want to give us your estimates

#Harsh....

Harshtag... where's that coatrack? :whistle:

Our incomes are incredibly low because green gave them away. We are over 5 million in debt. The stadium needs 6 million spending on it. We have no scouts no manager no coaches not one player of the requisite quality.

You want to give us your estimates

Not disagreeing but I didnt know the stadium needed £6m worth of work. Apart from the industrial strength bleach once the parasites leave, whats needing work?

Oh and right now we are losing over a million pound a month.

All I seek to do is temper the ambitions of rangers fans. We will get back but we have been systematically destroyed by greenco. It will take time and lots of money.

Oh and a great deal of hard work.