Chris Graham Twitter problem

Well I think theres more to this but i do take on board comments about the board worried about fit and proper test blah blah ...

If there is no family pressure reason or other tweets etc I think it is a poor decision in light of the witch-hunts by certain sectarian elements of the media. And make no mistake the haters and the bigots have won.

Sadly I couldn't really see any other outcome.

I am gutted at the whole thing. I had such high hopes of Chris. He has represented us very well over the last few years and the turnaround in the work of the RST in standing up for our club has convinced me to join it.

I fear for our club. A few days in charge and we are in the eye of a storm. As a fan base we must not disintegrate in the face of this, as we are weaker divided. Most of us can achieve that and we can isolate the destructive force within our own support. I am wholeheartedly behind the new board. I expect they have taken legal advice on this and perhaps looked at other things that may emerge in the future. I do hope they come out and make a statement about it which pulls no punches. On the bright side, Chris can go back to doing what he does best, hopefully with a lesson learned, writing for the RST and Rangers Standard and standing up to our enemies. I know who they are and if you don't after the last 10 years or so then I think you never will.

Well I think theres more to this but i do take on board comments about the board worried about fit and proper test blah blah ...

If there is no family pressure reason or other tweets etc I think it is a poor decision in light of the witch-hunts by certain sectarian elements of the media. And make no mistake the haters and the bigots have won.

I would think that the board prefer not to have any confrontations or distractions during these early stages of their remit.

If the haters and bigots think they have 'won' it must surely feel, once their euphoria has worn off, like a hollow victory.

I do feel though that once the club has been steadied and starts to move forward that these detractors will find out that this is our club, and not their plaything.

If it hadn't been that particular tweet then the haters would just have found something else to twist and use as a stick to beat him.

I saw someone online doing exactly that earlier on, but he made a complete James Hunt of it. This was a Rangers fan who'd been trolling the internet for more mud on Chris Graham. Embarrassing stuff.