New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

Would quite like to see Stuart McCall kept on as a coach. Felt that overall he showed he's a good coach, but we were too far gone. Whether he'd want something like 1st team coach position, I have no idea.

Rumour over here is that Warburton will be unveiled to the press on Monday.

Let's hope so.

We need this sorted quickly so we can get the planning underway and give the manager a decent pre season to work on.

Rumour over here is that Warburton will be unveiled to the press on Monday.

Confucius Say... Those who aim low can only pick daisies.

Edited by pete

Confucius Say... Those who aim low can only pick daisies.

He also says , from strong foundations does mighty empires grow

He also says , from strong foundations does mighty empires grow

Totally no idea what strong foundation Warburton offers. Getting Brentford to a play-off. I am afraid my proverb is nearer the mark.

Cheers for the info. [emoji23]

He has multiple user names and accounts , he's based over in Thailand , just check out the amount of tweets he sends out

Totally no idea what strong foundation Warburton offers. Getting Brentford to a play-off. I am afraid my proverb is nearer the mark.

You should try researching just what he's done instead of criticizing from ignorance

He has multiple user names and accounts , he's based over in Thailand , just check out the amount of tweets he sends out

You should try researching just what he's done instead of criticizing from ignorance

You're putting an awful lot of faith in this guy. First question is how much does he cost? Why? I don't care who you bring in, you are going to need a squad of players with a bit of quality.

Where is the money better spent?