New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

The presenters seemed convinced that the deal was done.

They may even have let it slip by saying "if he comes back down to manage again in the championship or premier league".

I think we have got our man.

Edited by Waltersgotstyle

There are better managers in this world than Warburton. Not the end of the world if he goes to Fulham.

Very very few that would consider us.

What you really mean is more experienced.

Edited by the gunslinger

Any word if he's bringing Davie Weir and/or Lewis MacCleod with him?

He seemed sure he would have Weir working along side him regardless of where he goes.

Edited by Gribz

Whoever its going to be it would be better sooner than later ,lets face it the directors must know the man they want so offer him the job and if its a no lets move on

There are better managers in this world than Warburton. Not the end of the world if he goes to Fulham.

There are not many better managers right now who would be willing to come to Rangers and install a whole new approach to the fotballing set up with the level of energy, enthusiasm, ideas and man management that Warburton has. As I've mentioned on here before, I've also gleamed alot of information from a current Brentford player who Warburton signed last summer and who can't speak highly enough of him.

If we miss out on Warburton it will be a damn shame and a massive missed opprtunity to get the footballing side out of the prehistoric age which it has been stagnating in for years and years.

I'm normally a glass half empty person, but I feel excited by Warburton and see him as exactly what we need right now.

Edited by MoodyBlue