Confirmed: Danny Wilson signs 3 year deal

Welcome signing though Wilson is we really must sort things out up front. We cannot start the season with Miller & Clark up front again.

Miller hasn't been up front for ages

Clark's powderpuff

the boy Irvine galloped through on to early balls.................I liked that

I am very enthused about the Wilson signing. Thought he could have turned into a very influential player for us when here previously and that he left a couple of years too early. Nice, cultured left foot and a decent passer of the ball. Certainly a better defender, IMHO, than both Jig and Zaliukas. With someone beside him that has more of a physical presence than Wilson I think he will do very well for us.

Only 23, his best years in front of him, someone who prefers to pass the ball than lump it forward, someone who knows what it means to play for Rangers.... a very shrewd piece of business by Warburton.

Players of this ilk and calibre are what I was hoping for to be honest. Davie Weir certainly improved his game when playing beside him - am sure Davie can do a very good job of improving his game further as his assistant manager.

Brings down the average age of the starting XI by a couple of years just by replacing Jig :D In all seriousness though, early to mid twenties is a good age to grab players, even better when we know what they are capable of.

I like this signing. Improves the team undoubtedly.

Inside Transfers ‏@TransInsider 7m7 minutes ago

A source working at Celtic FC reports Celtic offered Danny Wilson a contract this morning, Dundee United had also prepared a bid

only reasons these bassas are doing this is to try and steal our thunder.

vile clubs and vile supporters.

Now that everyone has expressed their pleasure at the new CB signings, does this mean that they will provide enough in defence to cover up for the deficiences of Bell? Or do we still need a new goalie?

Now that everyone has expressed their pleasure at the new CB signings, does this mean that they will provide enough in defence to cover up for the deficiences of Bell? Or do we still need a new goalie?

New goalie for me

New keeper needed. Defenders need to have confidence in the last line of defence. I don't think Bell instills enough confidence in his back four. Doesn't command his box well enough for me either. A lazy signing from McCoist.