Over 33,000 Season books now sold!!

Well done to all for supporting the team by buying the season ticket. Spare a thought for us overseas bears, who cannot even buy the strips any longer. Will just need to wait for the next share offering!

Well done to all for supporting the team by buying the season ticket. Spare a thought for us overseas bears, who cannot even buy the strips any longer. Will just need to wait for the next share offering!

Buy the online ST, as I will be doing this year :thup:

I'm thinking of getting an ST but I will be usually going to games with my dad who won't have one. In the past I have just always bought through general sale but I would like to get an ST to show support. Has anyone had a similar situation to this? I'm guessing we either need to continue using general sale or both get ST's.

I'm thinking of getting an ST but I will be usually going to games with my dad who won't have one. In the past I have just always bought through general sale but I would like to get an ST to show support. Has anyone had a similar situation to this? I'm guessing we either need to continue using general sale or both get ST's.

Last year one of my mates kept his season book and we just bought tickets game by game in the same area. Crowd levels meant we could sit together easily enough and depending on what area you want to sit in, that may be possible again this year for people in a similar situation.

Does anyone know if the club earns all income on Rangers TV subscriptions, or does Ashley have his fingers in the pie here as well?

I've asked @RFC_Colin on twitter, I think he will know for sure. Will report back if I get an answer.

My gut feeling is this will be 100% the clubs income though.

Edit: Colin doesn't know. To be fair I know he deals with the lotteries, bricks etc so not sure why I thought he would but he's the only guy I know who would reply pretty sharpish who works for the club.

Edited by JTP

Does anyone know if the club earns all income on Rangers TV subscriptions, or does Ashley have his fingers in the pie here as well?

Ashley has nothing to do with RangersTV as far as I know, but it wouldn't surprise me if it runs at a loss and the Club needs to subsidize it (hence the Flamingo Land sponsorship paying for Derek Johnstone).

It's a shame too because the quality is actually very good. Anyone know if they charge supporters clubs a higher rate than individuals ? Similar to Sky charging pubs more than a household rate.

My online ST will be aboue US$300 which is about 225 quid or thereabouts. The quality of streaming is good though.