Scott Allan hands in transfer request

I feel sorry for the lad, he wants to join our club, but bitterness and quite frankly, open naked hatred from his present club towards us, is stopping his dream becoming a reality. Can you imagine the furore if our club was treating a player like this. The agenda, hatred and machinations of other clubs towards us contemptible.

But as usual the club will build a barricade and retreat behind it.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

This is the way I see it.

Hibs are right not to sell a good player to their rivals,

Hibees have shown a bit of integrity here............

and that's a really refreshing change from the likes of Dundee Utd who sold their fans down the river while Jackie and Thomson got a nice little earner

Stick to your guns young man and your dream will come true sooner rather than later. I think the young lad will be a good signing for us. He reminds me of when we chased super ally and it took a few goes till we got our man. Hes like everything we ever hoped nicky law would be.

This whole Scott Allan transfer saga is going to turn very nasty indeed before long.

Has anyone seen some of the online stuff written by so-called supporters of other clubs?

Small earthquake in Chile

Not many killed !

You do wonder when people actually start to realize that having a smartphone, access to twitter and Co. and the ability to form letters into words does NOT give them the right to hurl any rubbish that filters from their brains to their fingertips at other people. And sooner or later someone will take them to task and is no longer "appeased" by that (even now) utterly silly excuse that someone else used one's own smartphone.

Hibs are well within their rights to refuse to sell him to us their main stumbling block on getting promoted. Rangers should not increase the offer, sign him in January if the manager still wants him.

Hibs are well within their rights to refuse to sell him to us their main stumbling block on getting promoted. Rangers should not increase the offer, sign him in January if the manager still wants him.

I have to agree. Why should Hibs sell him to us and weaken their team(possibly) Time to move on or wait until January. 400.000 may also buy a gem in Scandinavia or the Benelux.