Support your local team: Rangers v Livington preview

Possession: 66% vs 34%

Shots: 14 vs 5

On Target: 5 vs 2

Corners: 2 vs 2

Fouls: 11 vs 24

The number of fouls against us says a lot about Livi's approach to yesterday's game. He might have dished them out 4 yellows, but Greg Aitken's referee performance was yet again bordering on blatently biased against us. Livi didn't deserve to finish with 11 players on the pitch, but I wasn't surprised that they did with that clown refereeing the match.

The number of fouls against us says a lot about Livi's approach to yesterday's game. He might have dished them out 4 yellows, but Greg Aitken's referee performance was yet again bordering on blatently biased against us. Livi didn't deserve to finish with 11 players on the pitch, but I wasn't surprised that they did with that clown refereeing the match.

This has been going on for years now and is just getting ever worse. It will continue to do so when we get promoted. And yet all the while the yahoos think we are favoured.

Edited by SteveC

its like a gloom has been lifted these days , its the way it should be a pleasure going into ibrox rather than the dire things we witnessed last season being passed as football , well done to the players and coaching staff .

Wasn't the best performance, but I have to say I had a lot of fun in BF2. The energy from those in BF1 is insane but they really do add to the atmosphere.

Personally I would have given MotM to Kiernan. Thought he had a great game (although was easier for me tell that in 2nd half), but he is in the position where he's less likely to win the accolades. Oduwa seemed to keep running himself in to trouble - he needs to pass a bit sooner. It got a bit frustrating later on, no one seemed to want to take the shot and yet we won 3-0 and we know the players & managers weren't impressed themselves.

10 wins, undefeated. I feel like I've found my football joy again!

Without doubt Zappa, he continued to ignore blatant premeditated professional fouling all through the game, Waghorn was brought down in the box he ignored it, then waived away a more clear penalty call a few minutes later. If teams are going to try and disrupt our fast paced passing game (can't believe i'm writing that) by deliberately fouling our players then more cards should be dished out.

Highlights, picture and reaction collection, courtesy of Caledonia

FT: Rangers FC vs. Livingston FC 3:0 (2:0)

Attendance at Ibrox: 44,832

1:0 Lee Wallace 16.min.

2:0 Martyn Waghorn 41.min.

3:0 Nicky Law 80.min.

90 Minutes in 90 Seconds

24 Minutes Highlights (scroll down the page)

http://rangersfc.org/index.php?dn=news&to=art&id=1660

Reaction Mark Warburton

Reaction Nicky Law

Armed Forces – Abseil GoPro

Fan Videos from the Armed Forces Day

Born and Bred – Andy Halliday

Pics by Willie Vass

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery/120915-Rangers-v-Livingston/G0000z0p7iDKzqbk/C0000MIVcNn8eIWw

Pics by Rangers FC

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/galleries/item/10099-gallery-rangers-v-livingston

Edited by der Berliner

Thought we did OK in the first half but definitely looked a bit flat at times - with the main drivers fro the previous week (Zelalem, Odowa and McKay) all struggling to get into the game.

After half-time we really seemed to stop playing completely for longer periods and could easily have conceded a goal at 2-0 as Livi started to get on the ball a bit more.

All in all, still dominant enough but rather sluggish and disappointing. We've set our standards high so when we fall below them it becomes obvious quite quickly. There's a lot of hard to do before we win this league.

I overheard some lads talking after the game and one of the guys said that Greg Aitken is the son of Celtic legend Roy? Anyone confirm/deny because Saturday was a bizarre refereeing performance that I'd seen in a long time.

Thought we did OK in the first half but definitely looked a bit flat at times - with the main drivers fro the previous week (Zelalem, Odowa and McKay) all struggling to get into the game.

After half-time we really seemed to stop playing completely for longer periods and could easily have conceded a goal at 2-0 as Livi started to get on the ball a bit more.

All in all, still dominant enough but rather sluggish and disappointing. We've set our standards high so when we fall below them it becomes obvious quite quickly. There's a lot of hard to do before we win this league.

Agree that is why I can't understand why King is making so many stupid statements at the moment, like insinuating that the league was as good as won. Hibs have strengthened in the transfer market so are really an unknown quantity at the moment. We are only a few games in an injuries can take their toll. I don't know if King is trying to patter up the fans but I feel his statements of late are beginning to sound a bit Murray-like.