Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

At long last we have a manager who makes us look like a 21st century football team. As we progress he will want more resources and there is nothing untoward in asking where these resources(financial) will come from.

Rab,it's almost as if you want to be proved right regarding the new board not being able to fund us going forward!,now you are quite right to be wary,as all Rangers fans should be after what we have went through!,however there can be no doubt that the new board have the best intentions for Rangers!,why do you always come across so demanding of them?,do you really believe that the new board bad for Rangers?

At long last we have a manager who makes us look like a 21st century football team. As we progress he will want more resources and there is nothing untoward in asking where these resources(financial) will come from.

Going by what's going on atm we are not a 21st Century football team, far from it. 40,000 attendances every other week (more than most so called big clubs) and we are looking at loan players.

I don't believe anything of worthwhile is available in the January window, but if we don't spend like a 21st Century club in the summer then I'd question where is our money going?

Rab,it's almost as if you want to be proved right regarding the new board not being able to fund us going forward!,now you are quite right to be wary,as all Rangers fans should be after what we have went through!,however there can be no doubt that the new board have the best intentions for Rangers!,why do you always come across so demanding of them?,do you really believe that the new board bad for Rangers?

Not at all but I have reservations about Mr King. I suspect Douglas Park does too hence his sudden return to the board.

But I certainly don't suspect anything untoward fron them at all. I just question when/where the funding will come from that MW will expect.

Do tell us what these millstones are.....

Legacy players who are simply not good enough yet are still on substantial wages.

Numerous court cases.

Numerous onerous contracts.

Playing catch up with capital investment at Ibrox, Auchenhowie etc.

Enough for you?

Going by what's going on atm we are not a 21st Century football team, far from it. 40,000 attendances every other week (more than most so called big clubs) and we are looking at loan players.

I don't believe anything of worthwhile is available in the January window, but if we don't spend like a 21st Century club in the summer then I'd question where is our money going?

Nothing wrong with loan players. The type we should be looking at (from EPL) are those on the fringes of the first team not the likes of Oduwa and Zelalem who aren't. Ball has been on Spurs' bench before maybe that's one reason why he's done better than the other two.

We need to recruit at least one striker next month whether a loan signing or not

Not at all but I have reservations about Mr King. I suspect Douglas Park does too hence his sudden return to the board.

But I certainly don't suspect anything untoward fron them at all. I just question when/where the funding will come from that MW will expect.

So you don't trust the current board to do what is best for Rangers?

Legacy players who are simply not good enough yet are still on substantial wages.

Numerous court cases.

Numerous onerous contracts.

Playing catch up with capital investment at Ibrox, Auchenhowie etc.

Enough for you?

The 'legacy players' will mostly be gone at the end of this season.

The club is largely being financed by supporters at present via ST's. How much money is being lost via these 'onerous contracts' which I presume to be SD? How much more would we have got if it wasn't SD?

How much are we losing via these court cases which I presume you're referring to Ashley?

How much do these impact the playing side?

Nothing wrong with loan players. The type we should be looking at (from EPL) are those on the fringes of the first team not the likes of Oduwa and Zelalem who aren't. Ball has been on Spurs' bench before maybe that's one reason why he's done better than the other two.

We need to recruit at least one striker next month whether a loan signing or not

You apparently seem to think that loan players from epl clubs is the way forward...I don't for one minute.

Rangers with their fanbase and finances will attract players who'll want to play for the club rather than guy's who've been told to play for us.

Rangers attract 40,000 crowds every 2nd week?

Edited by Bearman

So you don't trust the current board to do what is best for Rangers?

I do trust the current board with the exception of Mr King whom I have serious reservations about regards his true wealth and curent cashflow.

T3B are of moderate wealth and do not have bottomless pockets

You apparently seem to think that loan players from epl clubs is the way forward...I don't for one minute.

Rangers with their fanbase and finances will attract players who'll want to play for the club rather than guy's who've been told to play for us.

I agree with MW,there nothing wrong with loan players as long as they do the business on the park