Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

You apparently seem to think that loan players from epl clubs is the way forward...I don't for one minute.

Rangers with their fanbase and finances will attract players who'll want to play for the club rather than guy's who've been told to play for us.

Loan signings are only acceptable if they're better than what we've got.

The 'legacy players' will mostly be gone at the end of this season.

They will still need to be paid till then though and some will still be under contract next season.

The club is largely being financed by supporters at present via ST's. How much money is being lost via these 'onerous contracts' which I presume to be SD? How much more would we have got if it wasn't SD?

Season ticket money my arse it's being funded via soft loans from the Directors and will be for the foreseeable future. Millions and millions.

How much are we losing via these court cases which I presume you're referring to Ashley?

Did you not see the Green legal expenses case and the subsequent appeal, the SFA £250k claim etc...etc.

How much do these impact the playing side?

They impact by virtue of money that could go to the playing side being diverted elsewhere.

I agree with MW,there nothing wrong with loan players as long as they do the business on the park

Ian...they aren't doing it though? Yes they are skillful players sadly not up to what we see as players to help us.

Vuckic last year definitely made a big difference, but Zelalem and Oduwa this season have been disappointing in my eyes. Law coming on last week and getting a response says it all for me mate.

Ian...they aren't doing it though? Yes they are skillful players sadly not up to what we see as players to help us.

Vuckic last year definitely made a big difference, but Zelalem and Oduwa this season have been disappointing in my eyes. Law coming on last week and getting a response says it all for me mate.

You are correct when naming certain loan players,to an extent!,I am talking about loan players in general,absolutely nothing wrong in loaning players,as long as they do the business!.

What about when we sign players and they turn out to be poor signings?,it's the same principle but less of a gamble IMO.

You are correct when naming certain loan players,to an extent!,I am talking about loan players in general,absolutely nothing wrong in loaning players,as long as they do the business!.

What about when we sign players and they turn out to be poor signings?,it's the same principle but less of a gamble IMO.

With respect...we hound them out the club and tell them never to darken our step again :D

Seriously...If Mark Warburton wants to build a side capable of winning the SPFL with full backing from the board and the money it requires then GREAT!

We are in the effing 2nd tier in Scotland and need to get out with SPFL players...sure we have the players to do that, but so we did last year, yet failed! I don't want the same to happen this year what happened last year under clouds of uncertainty...that uncertainty still exists for the life of me.

Changes sure have been made at the top of the club, but the 'sluggishness' at field level has still to be recovered.

With respect...we hound them out the club and tell them never to darken our step again :D

Seriously...If Mark Warburton wants to build a side capable of winning the SPFL with full backing from the board and the money it requires then GREAT!

We are in the effing 2nd tier in Scotland and need to get out with SPFL players...sure we have the players to do that, but so we did last year, yet failed! I don't want the same to happen this year what happened last year under clouds of uncertainty...that uncertainty still exists for the life of me.

Changes sure have been made at the top of the club, but the 'sluggishness' at field level has still to be recovered.

Hard to do when the players are given a lengthy contract!

I trust MW,he knows he has to get promoted and he knows he has to be challenging for the premier title after promotion,it takes time to build a team and I'm certain he knows that but also knows we need to be challenging immediately,and I believe the board are fully aware of this fact and want the same as we fans do!,we have to trust MW and the board to produce,and so far they have.

It is a massive job for MW and the board to get us back to the top ASAP,and so far we are progressing,let's just see what transpires before attacking MW & the board!

Hard to do when the players are given a lengthy contract!

I trust MW,he knows he has to get promoted and he knows he has to be challenging for the premier title after promotion,it takes time to build a team and I'm certain he knows that but also knows we need to be challenging immediately,and I believe the board are fully aware of this fact and want the same as we fans do!,we have to trust MW and the board to produce,and so far they have.

It is a massive job for MW and the board to get us back to the top ASAP,and so far we are progressing,let's just see what transpires before attacking MW & the board!

I'm sure like many we won't be having this discussion after the Hibz game...I only say that in my belief that Warbs is a top guy and under his guidance will brush any opponent aside. Let's see if that is the case, let's bloody hope so.

Should be a top game with everyone baying at the famous Hibeez, and them at us...bring it on!

I genuinely hope he does & the rumours I have heard are nonsense.

You go on to Kerrydale too much mate.

The directors have already coughed up about 8 million between them up until now. They have promised more for players in January. I am not sure how much more you want. Or did you stupidly think he would just transfer 30 million into the bank.

They will still need to be paid till then though and some will still be under contract next season.

Season ticket money my arse it's being funded via soft loans from the Directors and will be for the foreseeable future. Millions and millions.

Did you not see the Green legal expenses case and the subsequent appeal, the SFA £250k claim etc...etc.

They impact by virtue of money that could go to the playing side being diverted elsewhere.

I doubt very much if there will be much more of these soft loans. And the St's and the rest from supporters are where the majority of revenue is from nowadays

You go on to Kerrydale too much mate.

The directors have already coughed up about 8 million between them up until now. They have promised more for players in January. I am not sure how much more you want. Or did you stupidly think he would just transfer 30 million into the bank.

Never been on any of their websites in my life