RST Write to Senior SNP Figures Over IRA Pub Visit

Maybe I have no idea who it is about. Bertie Auld is an old Celtic player for me. I am sure he was a protestant as well. And Yes I still don't think it is the RST's fight.

Then delete the video if that satisfies you!. You are in the minority regarding the RST statement,I agree it should not have to be the RST that highlights this shocking event,but I'm glad they did as nobody else would/did.

There are a few SNP voters in here no doubt.

Does this make anyone reconsider who to vote for?

I would like to think it would make any Rangers supporter daft enough to vote for the Snp think again.

Can you imagine being a Rangers supporter in an independent Scotland?

There are a few SNP voters in here no doubt.

Does this make anyone reconsider who to vote for?

Yeah bud...I know some people who voted YES and after pointing out to them what's in this thread they won't vote SNP again instead go back to Labour...I'd say as this story spreads more through social media the SNP will lose many more 'supporters'.

Yeah bud...I know some people who voted YES and after pointing out to them what's in this thread they won't vote SNP again instead go back to Labour...I'd say as this story spreads more through social media the SNP will lose many more 'supporters'.

Do they care ? Their attempt at independence in the 2014 referendum was based on the stupidity of the scottish electorate & it very nearly succeeeded

Do they care ? Their attempt at independence in the 2014 referendum was based on the stupidity of the scottish electorate & it very nearly succeeeded

No they do care! Proficiently I'll add...but this thing that's happened was unknown to them and has 100% made them reconsider to the extent of not voting for them again. It's a serious OG from Salmond which hasn't been reported in media outlets for the reason of social media itself.

Maybe I have no idea who it is about. Bertie Auld is an old Celtic player for me. I am sure he was a protestant as well. And Yes I still don't think it is the RST's fight.

And a member of Partick St Mary's Lodge No. 117. For every one of them you find on the internet you will find one of our own doing the same.

I have know bertie a long time he came from Panmure street good player I remember meeting him on gallowgate when I was doing a job there he asked me into the infamous bairds bar for a coca cola as you know I am a non drinker we had a good laugh and he was telling me about some of the boys on a building site just along from the pub , they were shouting down at him all the names of the day including ,ya wee f****n B*****d and he gave a laugh if they only knew he said iam a wee orange b******d that was bertie always fun , we could have done with a player of his skill but some you get some you miss .

and one more thing I was in a rangers club in Sydney and it was no different from the video the sash , billy boys the lot great nigh that was then down to kings cross wont type any more the wife sometimes looks at the threads .

I seem to remember Auld deliberately breaking Davies Provan's anke with a coldly calculated stamp. Perhaps my memory is at fault as this could play no part in a 'fun persona'.

Edited by SteveC