[FT] Falkirk 3 - 2 Rangers (Miller 7; McKay 9)

We have never been off top of the league this season and yet we are still a young team,I'm sure this team will continue to grow next season and hopefully with a few quality additions!

The likes of Holt, Halliday, Miller, McKay and Wallace relishing this moment in time is understandable, throw in Foderingham, O'Halloran, Tavernier,Waghorn and Forrester into the mix and you have the thesis of a side moving ever so upwards and onwards under W&W. We have some very good young players ready to step up too, notably Ryan Hardie who looks a very special player who has a knack at such a young age for where the goals are.

You never get fed up being top of a league it will give our lads confidence in their own ability to go forward and perform in the premier league with a few good additions we will do well next season its been a long road back to the top so lets remember. WE ARE THE PEOPLE .:rfc:

I don't personally feel any pain from this defeat, sure if we were struggling and NEEDED to win this game I would feel different obviously. To me this is part of the learning process for the whole club, the league is won end of! Defeats will always happen to any side running away with a title.

We have bigger fish to fry starting next month and beyond, yesterday's loss can only be regarded as a blip.

Exactly, every team has matches like that throughout a season. If anything that is a nice reminder for the team that nothing is won and they can't just turn up at matches. Maybe complacency was starting to creep in with a few of them.

Exactly, every team has matches like that throughout a season. If anything that is a nice reminder for the team that nothing is won and they can't just turn up at matches. Maybe complacency was starting to creep in with a few of them.

i agree with that, but it's also reasonable to piont out that our central defence duo are not good enough for us to challenge for the title next year. The Falkirk game was further evidence of that.

I hope your wife is on suicide watch!;)

Lol. Nope she's on the train, going to the Man City v Man U game. She's a big Man U fan and this is the first time she's seen them in the flesh. I get huge brownie points for this :ninja:

i agree with that, but it's also reasonable to piont out that our central defence duo are not good enough for us to challenge for the title next year. The Falkirk game was further evidence of that.

I think both our CB's are better than Boyata. That doesn't say a great deal mind you :D

I watched most the 2nd half of their game yesterday... Defensively they are terrible. The only player who impressed me was Roberts, and his final ball was lacking. Brown was a headless chicken, Griffiths was poor, Richards is shite.

They rightly should be favorites but we have nothing to fear !

I watched most the 2nd half of their game yesterday... Defensively they are terrible. The only player who impressed me was Roberts, and his final ball was lacking. Brown was a headless chicken, Griffiths was poor, Richards is shite.

They rightly should be favorites but we have nothing to fear !

They will revert to their normal thuggery,if they get near our players!

They will revert to their normal thuggery,if they get near our players!

I'd put money on them deliberately trying to get one of our players sent off. Broonaldinho vs Halliday should be interesting!