[FT] Falkirk 3 - 2 Rangers (Miller 7; McKay 9)

tav's early goal.

Yet another line official who made an arse of an easy job.

Off topic...why do they have officials behind the bye line at the CL and EL matches? They don't anything other than confirm what the ref thinks!

I don't think anyone is arguing on that point.(sorry discussing). Rangers played stunning football for most of the first half although the decline started actually just before half time. Dundee was also stunning football. We have been good most of the season but absolutely stunning of late. Have we actually played better without Waghorn?

This team will continue you to improve,it's natural for a new team to gel the more often they play and get better,this team still shows couple of times where they let themselves down,again pretty normal with a new team!,but I have great belief in this team and MW/DW as they have shown consistently how determined they are to succeed and are quite relentless, a few hiccups along the way but this whole season they work very hard to keep the ball and try to score goals regardless of the score,not much to argue with when you hear the manager and the players saying they will look at their mistakes and work to correct them because that is exactly what they do!.

Edited by ian1964

I don't personally feel any pain from this defeat, sure if we were struggling and NEEDED to win this game I would feel different obviously. To me this is part of the learning process for the whole club, the league is won end of! Defeats will always happen to any side running away with a title.

We have bigger fish to fry starting next month and beyond, yesterday's loss can only be regarded as a blip.

My Mrs is in the UK right now with her parents. All are Hibbees. They sat down to watch the game and about 20 mins in with us 2 up her mother switched channel because "the game is obviously fixed" (though why she would want Falkirk to win is beyond me.

The wife said she was pissed off because "Rangers were playing great football". And she hates watching games with me.

We have come an incredibly long way in such a short time. The capitulation is disappointing but I have no doubt it will be a lesson learned. Each time they have had a setback this season this group of players come out to prove it was a one-off.... And have mostly succeeded in doing so.

My Mrs is in the UK right now with her parents. All are Hibbees. They sat down to watch the game and about 20 mins in with us 2 up her mother switched channel because "the game is obviously fixed" (though why she would want Falkirk to win is beyond me.

The wife said she was pissed off because "Rangers were playing great football". And she hates watching games with me.

We have come an incredibly long way in such a short time. The capitulation is disappointing but I have no doubt it will be a lesson learned. Each time they have had a setback this season this group of players come out to prove it was a one-off.... And have mostly succeeded in doing so.

You married a hibee?

Jings! Mother-in-laws eh? I missed the Killie game because mine who has no interest in football at all turned 90 that day!!!

Hope her 100th doesn't fall on 60 and counting :D

I hope your wife is on suicide watch!;)

We will need to step up a level for next season though(assuming we get promoted of course)

We have never been off top of the league this season and yet we are still a young team,I'm sure this team will continue to grow next season and hopefully with a few quality additions!