[FT] Falkirk 3 - 2 Rangers (Miller 7; McKay 9)

This is why Stubbs will be more gutted than us? :facepalm:

Yeah I know mate, :facepalm: my comment should have included the two extra games against probably Raith (difficult task) and of course the money lost through finishing 3rd instead of 2nd.

Didn't have time to add that in...:laugh:

The worrying thing is not losing a game Ian it is the total capitulation, panic and very very poor defending that is the worry. It is also not the first time it has happened. I was just getting over my doubts about Kiernen but after last night my doubts are very much higher than they have ever been.

Worry yourself into an early grave!,as I said i am enjoying this season,how can you enjoy something after it has finished?

Over-confidence.

Me?,or the team?,I'm not over confident,just a glass half full guy whereas you are the glass half empty guy!,I am enjoying watching my team play football,simples!

Edited by ian1964

Our defence is piss poor. Warburton needs to have a right good look for next season, our back four are just not cutting it. Full marks to falkirk though they were excellent in the second half.

Stats would prove you wrong!,piss poor is a wee bit OTT!.

Yeah I know mate, :facepalm: my comment should have included the two extra games against probably Raith (difficult task) and of course the money lost through finishing 3rd instead of 2nd.

Didn't have time to add that in...:laugh:

Yeah, and I don't think that makes any difference.

We want to win every game we play.

I'm with Ian on this, watching Rangers this season has been an unexpected joy.

I don't think anyone is arguing on that point.(sorry discussing). Rangers played stunning football for most of the first half although the decline started actually just before half time. Dundee was also stunning football. We have been good most of the season but absolutely stunning of late. Have we actually played better without Waghorn?

that big black guy Falkirk brought on looks a player. Well impressed by the lad. get him signed !

Myles Hippolyte,they signed him from Livingston and even when he was with them he always caught the eye,I'm sure he scored against us when with Livi?,decent player!