Rangers 2 - 2 Celtic (Rangers win 5-4 after penalties)

Nerves gone. Still having difficulty coming to terms with what happened. Nicky Law aside, that group of players played like legends. This wipes out a lot of hurt over the last 4 years.

Thank you Mr Warburton. Thank you. It sounds small and inadequate given what you and the players have given us today but this means an awful lot, and I don't have the words to say how much I appreciate it.

Fantastic. Football played the right way triumphs over lumped passes and hulking thuggery.

Tierney and McKay play different positions though.

You also have to remember that we have been playing in a lower division so there will always be question marks over how good a player is. McKay put that beyond doubt today. Tom Miller said it best.... 15 million quid for Patrick Roberts yet McKay comfortably out played him today.

but hes playing in a shit team craig. if he was playing for us.....

but hes playing in a shit team craig. if he was playing for us.....

Aye, I know bud. Was just highlighting why he gets more plaudits than some of our guys.

I thought Tierney did ok for them, but McKay had the better of both full backs all day long. The only players in their team that I would even entertain in mine would be Tierney and Roberts - the rest are mince.

Tierney and McKay play different positions though.

You also have to remember that we have been playing in a lower division so there will always be question marks over how good a player is. McKay put that beyond doubt today. Tom Miller said it best.... 15 million quid for Patrick Roberts yet McKay comfortably out played him today.

I meant how can a pundit highlight Tierney and McGinn and not mention McKay. You're correct, though.

You know, sometimes we have to give credit where it is due, and rasellik did very well, coming back against a superior team,

twice, and forcing, first ET, and then penalties. Their players should hold their heads high.

The final result places the green dahlia's jacket on an even shooglier peg, and that represents a win for them, in a manner of speaking.

Edited by Uilleam