[FT] Hibs 3 - 2 Rangers (Holt 41; McKay 85)

Disappointing result in what was a very strange match. Hibs weren't really in it at all but we gifted them three goals out of nothing.

Meanwhile we had all the possession but could only take two of the admittedly few clear-cut chances we created and couldn't quite score as we applied further pressure late on.

A poor result but not much to worry about for the Cup Final in my opinion.

well, thats that then. On to Saturday, hope we pull the finger out?? btw, I detest losing to that lot, they are the scum of the earth, and, for the record I personally don't want Jason Cummings anywhere near Ibrox, he has got arrogance and an unhealthy personality written all over him and oozing out his body language.

Edited by cooponthewing

Wasn't expecting too much tonight and, for the most part, wasn't that bothered. That was until the final whistle went and I saw that Scouse twat's self-satisfied expression and I wish we'd taken it a bit seriously. Fyvie's a sleekit twat too.

Stubbs wont be smiling on May 21st.... and he wont be smiling when they don't get promoted. Mark my words :thup:

It very rarely does when you have nothing to play for !

Im not so sure about that,if hibs have got 6 play off games instead of 4,imo that would be very good for us going into the final.

Also,keeping them down is surely something to strive for?

Nae probs-------get this done Ian!!

I just find it too hard to be too critical of this team this season,they have been superb throughout the whole season,surpassed my expectations!,yet only thrown together as a squad a matter of months ago!,we are a work in progress and will continue to improve as we enhance the squad with more quality players,Hibs have had a miserable league campaign,we will be handed the league trophy on Saturday and I will be applauding them,as you & all Rangers fans will do.

We won the challenge(diddy) cup and pumped the BHEASTS out of the Scottish cup!,what a season we have just had,and it's not finished yet!,and we have scored a lot of goals in the process,don't forget even the BHEASTS parked the bus against us!.

Im not so sure about that,if hibs have got 6 play off games instead of 4,imo that would be very good for us going into the final.

Also,keeping them down is surely something to strive for?

Not sure what HIbs is to do with me saying we had nothing to play for. We don't care what Hibs do, or we shouldn't. As MW continually says, we only concentrate on us. We fans want Hibs to have a ton of play off games. MW and the players are only concerned with Rangers.

If we actually needed a result in that game tonight I am pretty sure we would have got one. We didn't and therefore there was no real motivation to bust a gut.