The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

It's encouraging to see a number of centre backs being pursued as we are all aware that has been an issue. We have the midfield already signifcantly strengthened with the incomers plus the return of Forrester and hopefully a bedded in O'Halloran available in all competitions it's building up to be an impressive unit.

I don't recall being so excited about an upcoming season since Souness first arrived. I don't really care much about the league cup other than viewing it as useful warm up matches for the real thing when the league kicks off. Hoping for a home match on day one of the league.

It's encouraging to see a number of centre backs being pursued as we are all aware that has been an issue. We have the midfield already signifcantly strengthened with the incomers plus the return of Forrester and hopefully a bedded in O'Halloran available in all competitions it's building up to be an impressive unit.

I don't recall being so excited about an upcoming season since Souness first arrived. I don't really care much about the league cup other than viewing it as useful warm up matches for the real thing when the league kicks off. Hoping for a home match on day one of the league.

Only one of us and celtc will be allowed to be at home to unfurl the flag and we all know it won't be us.

Only one of us and celtc will be allowed to be at home to unfurl the flag and we all know it won't be us.

Totally forgot about them. How ironic that they barely cross my mind while they obsess on us night and day.

we could play on different days though

probably Monday night at Ibrox to totally disrupt our fan's traveling arrangements.

The summer that PLG came in was sensational, and the expectation was enormous. I seen it mentioned the other day that the 06-07 season was our most successful ever for selling ST in pre-season, and this was definitely the reason why.

If we can get anywhere close to that number this year we will be doing very well indeed.

The summer that PLG came in was sensational, and the expectation was enormous. I seen it mentioned the other day that the 06-07 season was our most successful ever for selling ST in pre-season, and this was definitely the reason why.

If we can get anywhere close to that number this year we will be doing very well indeed.

We had sold 33k as of a few days ago.