The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

A celtc fan on clyde last night claimed they are heading for 50k season books

The Suville calculator on overdrive again I see.

Of course, when Rangers are selling tons and tons of ST's the Tims simply can't stand to be 2nd best, so will revert to ANYTHING to show they are #1, doesn't matter whether it is based on truth or not.

Of course, when Rangers are selling tons and tons of ST's the Tims simply can't stand to be 2nd best, so will revert to ANYTHING to show they are #1, doesn't matter whether it is based on truth or not.

Maybe but I'm not so sure.Ques were certainly long.

Edited by the gunslinger

According to cwoodloyal we are in advanced talks about signing Ball permanently plus are in talks with two strikers , neither of who's names have been in the press linked with us

Edited by rbr

According to cwoodloyal we are in advanced talks about signing Ball permanently plus are in talks with two strikers , neither of who's names have been in the press linked with us

I would happily take Ball. But only if we are considering playing him CB. With Barton, Rossiter & Halliday we have little need for him to be playing the DM role.

It must hurt that we had a higher average attendance last year and we were in the Championship!

It must hurt that we had a higher average attendance last year and we were in the Championship!

Funny how they could live without us yet when we return they are queuing in droves to buy season tickets. They just want to see the Rangers.

I would happily take Ball. But only if we are considering playing him CB. With Barton, Rossiter & Halliday we have little need for him to be playing the DM role.

Holt instead of Halliday. :)

Really don't understand the ball signing (if it happens) . He doesn't fix any of the short comings we have in defence.

We need two strong CB not more of the same.

The signings we have made so far give me confidence but the rumours make me worried hopefully they are just rumours.