The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

Simply comes down to nothing available in our range that's either good enough or is willing to sign. We're all aware of the known attempts that din't work out for one reason and another and there are likely to have been many more inquiries we don't know about.

As it stands that's that. If they were to sign something that isn't any better than that we already have just to make up a number then there would be complaints about that too. The club can't be blamed for making attempts to fill this gap but failing to do so in a relatively minuscule pool to draw from. Ie. trying to find decent quality willing to sign for us among freebies and and transfer fees within our range.

Record now claiming that Lescott has taken a dig at Rangers with this headline.

Joleon Lescott in Rangers jibe

What he actually said was this. "I moved to Greece because I wanted to win trophies with AEK" Am I missing something? What if had been signed for us and said I moved to Scotland because I wanted to win trophies with Rangers. Who would that be a 'jibe' at?

[tweet]770735436624896000[/tweet]

If that were indeed the case I would love us to make a last minute signing in the window then say to him you know what Philippe, you waited too long mate so now we're offering you nothing.

That sounds like the broken record we had a few seasons back, methinks it was called "Gunslinger's Take on Haris Vuckic" or the like ...

I notice he's setting the world alight since he left. I keep hearing about this because a good few of you are gutted I was right.

Anyone seen Senderos arriving at Glasgow airport yet??

Id imagine MW will have something up his sleeve in the form of a loan move if Senderos doesn't join. We often do our business quietly but this is cutting it fine.